three

"I love you very much too," I said, he hugged me "alright let's go get some fooddd," I yelled running upstairs he followed. We sat at the bar "guys, on today's menu we have spaghetti and meatballs!" Arden said, dropping the plates on the table, we all dug in.

Later

"Kalin get off of me!" I whined, we'd just turned the tv off to go to sleep. "I'm bored," he cried "well it's 2am, get on your phone or something," I suggested. "Lannaaa," I said shaking me "okay, bye, I'm sleeping in Kamille's room," I said getting up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into bed. "OK OK fine," he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, so there was no space between us.

Next morning

I was awoken by my phone vibrating under me. I slid my hand between Kalin and I go grab it, I grabbed my phone and Turned it off. "Kalin, get up," I said, he didn't budge, I kissed his forehead then his cheek, he smiled "I'm up now" he said, happily stretching. "We have to get up!" I said, getting up "oh right, school." Kalin said annoyed, grabbing his phone off charger. I put on a maroon PINK shirt, jeans, and maroon High top Converse. Kalin grabbed a hoodie and cargo shorts. "Kalin hurry!" I whined "OK OK I'm ready," he said, we walked downstairs. "Good morning babies," my mom said "morning mom" "good morning Gina" Kalin and I said. "Have a good day at school," she said as she pushed us out the door, we hopped into Kalin's jet black Rover. We buckled up before we latched our hands as he drove, it was our thing mostly because I like to play with his huge fingers. He chuckled a little "you do this everyone you're in the car with me," he said "because your fingers are longer than my face itself," I giggled. We pulled up at school and got out, I hopped on his back, he ran through the hallway and stopped at Ashley; my girl best friend. "Why won't you two just date already?!" She whined, we chuckled because she asks us that everyday. "Gotta get to basketball, I'll see you first period" he said, kissing my forehead and zooming off. "Ugh you two are in denial," she said "Ashley, I don't think he'll ever think of me as more than a friend," I said, trying to get her to stop. "So...what you're saying is you'd date him if he thought of you that way?" She said "no that's not even close to what I said. Kalin is a very sweet guy, but we're best friends," I said, laying my hand on her shoulder. "Ugh whatever, come on we need to get change for athletics," she said, dragging me toward the gym. We darted into the locker room and got changed into the athletic clothes, soon the bell rang and everyone came rushing in. Ashley and I sat in the bleachers, watching the boys play basketball until class started. Kalin was crossing everyone up and constantly shooting, he was honestly my basketball goals. "Alright guys sit in the bleachers and take a rest, we're running 2 miles today with the girls," Coach Hernandez said, all the boys cheered. "Okay, so once the boys are done resting, we'll all get together and run two miles on the field," Coach Fleeman said, we nodded.