fifty eight

Alana

I went upstairs and put on shorts and a tank top. I went back downstairs to start on my makeup work from today, sitting at the computer.

Kalin (sorry)

I felt so bad and I know how sad she is, she's literally feelingless. I slid into the chair she was in, so she was sitting in my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey, I got you some shoes while I was at the mall today," she said, turning around to face me. "Thank you," I said "Alana, you know I love you right?" I asked she nodded. "I swear to you I will make this up to you, you mean so much," I said "Kalin it's fine," she said. "No it's not Alana. Your birthday is my phone password, we've been best friends since birth, I should've been paying attention instead of thinking about myself," I said as she typed some essay. I tightened my grip on her waist and kissed her neck, she hummed "Kalin," she said lowly. "I'm gonna make it up to you," I said into her neck "mhm," she moaned, she tried to continue typing, but typed jsmsl, I chuckled. "You forgive me?" I asked, her hands pulled away from keyboard. She fidgeted around, so she was directly on top of me. I moaned into her neck "mm Kalin we can't," she Said "and why is that?" I asked. "My monthly," she said, I sighed "at least we know I'm not pregnant," she pointed out "who said that would be a bad thing?" I asked. She turned toward me and smiled "it wouldn't a few years down the line," she said, pecking my lips. "Happy birthday," I finally said.

Best Friends ||Kalin White||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें