Sixty four

"So Kalin have you thought about the puppy?" I asked before I kissed him. He chuckled "we're still not getting a puppy," he said, I groaned. "And you're not getting a kitty either," I said walking upstairs, he laughed "we'll see about that," he said opening the fridge. The doorbell rang, I opened it and there stood all of my siblings and Alissa. "Hey sis," August said in the front, Kalin came behind me "oh hey guys," he said. "So what are you guys doing here?" I asked as they all came in "well we got bored and decided to have a sleepover at your house...without permission," Arden said. "So anyway you know how we always stay up late to open out presents," Kamille said "but your presents aren't here..." I stated. "They are," Ivy said getting up and walking to my storage closet, the closet was filled with different wrapped boxes. "Remember that day you and Kalin left me with the key, yea that's when I did it," she said pulling them all out. "Its exactly 12, let's open!" August said, I sat down next to Kalin. I had a box and so did he, my parents loved an excuse to go extra shopping. We all started to open them, I got a necklace from Pandora with my name carved into it. Kalin simply got $200 considering my parents didn't know what he wanted. After everyone discussed what Mom and dad got them, we all sat around the living room drinking hot chocolate until we fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up lying on Kalin's chest in the couch. I looked around to see Alissa and August cuddling on the love seat and my sisters buried in blankets on the floor. I chuckled, I love Christmas. I started to sit up, but Kalin opened his eyes, I smiled. "Sorry I woke you, I was gonna go start breakfast, Merry Christmas," I said, he sat up and kissed my cheek. "Merry Christmas love. You'll get your presents a little later," he said, I smirked. We both stood up "I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, save me 2 plates at least," he said, I chuckled. Before he could go, I grabbed his hand "I love you," I said happily "I love you more," he said cheekily smiling. I grabbed all of the cups of half drunken cocoa and took them into the kitchen to clean. I started some chocolate chip pancakes, sausages, eggs, Bacon, and hash browns for Arden, man she was obsessed. The first one up was Kamille, she sat at the bar in front of me "merry Christmas sis," she said "same to you Kam," I said, flipping a pancake. "Ooh yes, chocolate chip," she said, leaning over the bar, I chuckled. Next was Arden, she sat next to Kamille "yo the food smells good sis," she said unlocking her phone. "Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too," I said sarcastically. "Watch the bacon in the over would ya? I'm gonna go pick up the blankets in the living room," I said walking out of the kitchen. Ivy and August were on their phone, Ivy on the floor in a burrito, August on the couch with Alissa asleep in his arms, I smiled "how cute,"

I'm gonna break this chapter bc it's v longgg