forty five

I sat at Kalin's desk, waiting for him to get back from basketball with his boys. There was a thump on the door before Kalin came in making out with a girl, he pushed her on the bed and got on top of her. As they made out, he glanced toward my area and saw me, I wasn't gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry. "Go downstairs please, I'll be back in a sec," Kalin said to his hoe. She looked over "who is that?" She asked "his girlfriend," I said angrily. "What the hell Kalin," she said, slapping him and walking out the door. "Are you serious?" He yelled "dead serious. If anything I need to be mad at you, you're cheating on me asshole," I yelled back. "Please, you're just some rich girl, go get you a preppy frat boy, face it I'm not your type," he said rudely. "Wow...you come at me about my parent's money, low blow Kalin low blow," I said, stomping off.

Home

I plopped onto Ivy's bed crying my eyes out. I heard her shower turn off, shortly after she came out with a towel wrapped around her and her hair. "Whats wrong?" She asked "Kalin cheated. Again and came at me at money and stupid shit," I said. "Im beating his ass right now," she said, running into her closet to get clothes "no it's no use, we're done." I said "don't cry over his worthless ass, he don't deserve you," she said. "You know what, you're going to a party with me tomorrow, let's forget about Kalin," she said.

Comment favorite character

10 comments for next update:)

Best Friends ||Kalin White||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें