fifty three

Few weeks later

Kalin and I both decided to go to University of Cal. Today was the day we took a tour around the campus. We stood in line waiting to finish our enrollment papers. A auburn haired boy with sea blue eyes about 5' 10" came toward us and smiled. "Hi I'm Cole, I'll be your tour guide," he said, shaking Kalin's hand, he looked over at me and smiled "hello," he said, I waved with a smile. "Yea so, I'm a sophomore here, I'm majoring in business," he said as we walked. "So you're 20?" I asked "21 actually, you?" He asked "18," I said "hm you're one of the youngest here," he said. "Alright so here are the student dorms area which is where they spend most of their time," he said. Everyone was shuffling through the hall with boxes of clothes and belongings. After the tour, we sat down in the café "so what do you think?" He asked. "Its amazing," I said "I never caught your name," he said "because I never threw it at you," I said, he smirked. "okay," he said "well it's time for my next tour, see you two around," he said, getting up. I could feel Kalin's glare on me as we walked to the car, I hopped into the passenger seat as he drove. "Kalin what's your problem?" I asked "don't worry, we're talking about this when we get home," he said annoyed.