ten

"The Broncos won!!" He cheered, I sighed and pulled $25 out of my pocket. "Baby come here," he said, leaning in and attaching his lips to mine, he groaned. I got up and walked around my room in anger "you salty, it's okay," he said "whatever Kalin," I said, rolling my eyes. "Come here," he said "no, I'm mad," I said being petty "baby," he whined "what?" "You're so cute when you're mad," he said back, smiling. "Whatever Kalin," I said "babyyy come here I wanna cuddle," he whined, I sighed and took off my shirt and slid into bed next to him "I'm still mad," I said "I know," he said as I wrapped my arms around him.

next day

I woke to my phone ringing loudly, Kalin rolled over and groaned. It was a call from my dad

Dad- Alana, are you awake?

Me- yes, what's up?

Dad- could you bring the paperwork from my office to the building?

Me- sure I'll be there in 30

Oh, did I mention my dad is the CEO of our family company a.k.a. McCall Tech a.k.a. the biggest tech company in our city. I sighed "so I have to take some papers to my dad," I said, looking at Kalin. "Alright I'm probably gonna go to Myles' house," he said, I nodded. I briskly got up and slid on my Nike hoodie and sweats, Kalin gave a me quick Peck before I left.

I parked in the garage and took the elevator up to the 30th floor. I put in the code for my dads office. I swear he acts like he's military, like he's so over exaggerative. I walked into his office "Alana, hey I'm glad you brought it," he said, I handed him the papers. "Hey dad, what's up?" I asked, plopping onto his couch "well, we're closing an endorsement deal with another company," he said, sinking into his office chair. "Well imma go, Ivy wants me to go to the mall with her," I said "oh yea, she has a date with that boy...Tanner is it?" He asked. "Yea, but he's not cute enough for her, like Ivy is gorgeous and he's him, but that's none of my business," I said looking at my phone. "Speaking of boys, how are you and Kalin?" He asked "me and Kalin aren't a thing," I said "yet!" He said, I chuckled. "Well, I have to go," I said getting up, I pecked his cheek "love you," I said before leaving.