forty nine

Next day

"So they're releasing you today," my mom said "geez finally I'm so tired of this place," I said sitting up. "Ivy's bringing you clothes so we can go hone," she said "actually I wanted to go to Kalin's house," I said. Everyone looked up at me surprised including Kalin "really, you guys act like I just killed a dog," I said, getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

Ivy finally came back with my clothes "so you're going to Kalin's?" She asked as I changed. "Yea, I'll be home later, I just want him to get some sleep," I said. "What do you mean?" She asked "he hasn't gotten sleep while I've been in the hospital," I said, she nodded. We walked back into my room with everyone else "so...I'll be home in a few hours maybe," I said, my parents nodded. Everyone cleared the room except Kalin "well...let's go," I said "oh yea," he said, getting up "hey can I drive, haven't operated a car in a while," I said. "You aren't scared? I mean you didn't get hit with one," he said "well I wasn't driving it so I'm fine plus you look like you could pass out at any minute," I said. He threw me the keys, I hopped into the driver's seat, he must've been really tired because he would never let me drive his baby.

I pulled into the Garage, next to Julie's car. We both got out and went in "Lana!" Alexia yelled "hey LaLa," I said, hugging her. "You're okay! When we heard you we're in the hospital, I thought of the worst possible things that could've happened," Julie said, hugging me. "Alana!" Starlah said hugging me, she smiled "you're back," she whispered, I smiled. "I don't know what this phase he was going through was, but I'm glad you're back," she whispered again. "Were gonna go upstairs, I'll be down in a few hours if you wanna talk," I said, grabbing Kalin's hand. We went into his room and closed the door, I pulled his shirt off "woah Alana," he started "already?" He said, I chuckled "no, not already," I said. "Pants off," I said, he stood there in this boxers, I scanned him up and down, gawd I never get tired of his body. "Sleep," I said "what?" He said confused "I want you to get sleep Kalin," I said, pushing him into bed. I sat next to him "you just got here," he said sadly "Kalin I'll be right here, just sleep," I said, he sighed. He laid his head on my chest, mostly so I couldn't leave while he was asleep, I chuckled. I rubbed his back as I waited for him to fall asleep "mm wait," he said, sitting up, he briskly kissed my cheek before lying down again.