ninety five

Khadi and I walked into the house "daddy!" She yelled, running toward him. He picked her up "her princess," he said, kissing her cheek "did you make me food?" She asked, he chuckled "you know I did! Its on the counter," he said, putting her down. She ran into the kitchen, Kalin came and kissed my forehead "how was your day?" He asked. "Well I got the offer of modeling for Vogue, not much," I said, his eyes widened "what?! How?" He asked. "Well I was at Ivy's photo shoot and they offered," I said "but I said it depended on what you said," I finished. "Thats great, I think you should do it," he said excitedly "how was your day?" I asked. "Same old, same old," he answered, I nodded. "I'm gonna go downstairs," he said, I nodded, the basement meant his man cave, which meant he was gonna be down there all night.

Kalin
*few fours later*

I decided go up to bed. I turned off the tvs and walked upstairs into me and Lana's room. I heard the shower running, Alana's phone constantly rang. I picked it up to see multiple text messages from an unsaved number.

But I think you're very beautiful: )

Come back and visit sometime; )

"What the fuck?!" I nearly yelled. The shower stopped and Alana came out shortly after in a towel. "Finally you decided to come up-" she started before I cut her off "how dare you?" I asked angrily. She furrowed her eyebrows "what? What do you mean?" I asked "Alana don't play with me right Now," I said, holding her phone up. She scanned over the text messages "Kalin I don't know who that is I swear," she lied "Alana don't fucking lie to me," I yelled angrily. "Kalin I swear I-" she said, my fist balled before I raised my arm. Her eyes widened "Kalin please don't, I don't know who that is I swear," she said in fear. I looked over at my fist before unballing it, I turned back to her as she stood again the wall in fear. "No no no, Alana I would never hurt you I promise," I said, running my fingers through her hair. "I-I have to go," I said, grabbing my keys and jogging downstairs.

Starlah's house

I rang my mom's doorbell, after a short 2 minutes of waiting she finally came to the door. "Hey sweetie, is everything okay? Its 10," she said worried. "Mom I messed up," I said, she opened the door so I could come in, I sat on the couch. "So what happened?" She asked, sitting in front of me. "I picked up Alana's phone and some number was texting her saying she's beautiful and that she should come back or something," I started. "I asked her about it and she said she didn't know who it was, I got angry and I almost hit her, mom it was like no other feeling. I wanted to hit her for a split second. But I Dont want to hurt her...ever no matter what she does, I'm turning into dad" I finished. "Don't ever say you're like your dad because that is not true, you will never be him. Just give Alana a chance to explain, I'm sure it's not want you think it is."