forty four

Flight back to Cali

"Oh my gawd Kalin's game is in two hours," I said worried "Alana it's fine we have an hour and a half hours till we land," Arden said next to me. Good thing I got ready before we got on the plane. I started my music queue for the next few hours, it started with Safe with me by Sam Smith.

My shoulder was violently being tapped "what?! What?" I said angrily waking up

My shoulder was violently being tapped "what?! What?" I said angrily waking up. "We've landed," Arden said, standing up and grabbing her carry-ons. I grabbed my backpack before getting off, we all met up at the truck before leaving. Once we we're home, I quickly dropped my things, and grabbed my keys. I ran downstairs "can I come?" Kamille asked "sure, hurry," I said, running out the door. She hopped in the passenger seat next to me as I cranked the ignition. During the 30 minute drive to the arena, we talked, jammed out to music, etc. We stood at the ticket Booth, I handed the guy my ticket and paid for Kamille's "have fun, your seats are on the floor," he said. We walked down a long hallway before entering the main arena, the boys we're playing on the court. There was 3 minutes until halftime, I sighed "we didn't miss too much," Kamille said. We walked down the stairs to our seats, I took my seat right behind where the team sat. I watched as Kalin dunked on Chris, I chuckled as he did his signature smirk. Oh how I missed him. The score was 78-82 when the halftime buzzer went off, Kalin's team was winning. He came to the sideline and grabbed a towel, sitting in the seat in front of me, not noticing I was there. I put my arms around him "hey stop. I have a girlfriend," he said, throwing my arms back. He finally turned around "Alana," he said, basically climbing over the chair, his arms latched around my waist as he squeezed me tight. He started to kiss my cheek "I missed you so much," he said "u missed you too," I said smiling. "Sooo... now that you're back...can we get food after the game or???" He asked, I chuckled "yes Kalin we can get food," I said. "Hey Kamille," he said doing their handshake.