twelve

"Yo, hurry we have school!" I yelled to Kalin as he was in the bathroom doing who knows what. "Alright I'm coming," he said, opening the door, he stood there in a black Nike fleece shirt, jeans, and white Vans. "Damn Ka-" I said before he cut me off "if you dare to finish that sentence," he said annoyed, I chuckled. "Babe you look Hood today," he said laughing "yunno. Gotta hit em with the Yeezys and the two braids," I said, he chuckled. We walked down the hall into the living room "alright breakfast is on the table, I have to go!" My mom said, kissing our cheeks then leaving. Moms the CFO of our company so her and dad basically live there, but she's home more. "Kamille did you use my brush again?!" Arden yelled angrily from upstairs "maybe maybe, but in my defense I couldn't find mine," Kamille said back, all you could hear was a groan. "Alright well me and Lana are gonna go, meet you guys at school," Kalin ssaid, grabbing my hand. We went outside and hopped into his car. There was a comfortable silence as we drive until Kalin started talking "so, for the first 2 weeks of summer I'm going to Oregon to visit Grandma White and my friends," he said. I pouted "well tell KB I said what's up!" I said, trying to not sound sad. We parked into the school's parking lot and got out, he grabbed my hands. "Sorry I have to leave, I know you probably already had plans for us to go to the beach or something," he said, I nodded. "Its fine, tell Grandma White I love her," I said, kissing his cheek and skipping off.