ninety eight

Khadi

"Okay girls, were finally done, practice is over," Miss. Lindsey announed. "Hey, can you ask if I can go to your house?" My best friend, Myra asked. "Sure. My mommy's outside," I said, walking out the door. I ran to my mommy before she picked me up "hey sweetie, how was dance?" She asked. "Great! Can Myra come home with us please mommy please!!" I begged "she has to ask her mommy," she said back. Myra's mom doesn't care, Myra's mommy and daddy aren't nice like my mommy and daddy, they're scary. "Please Miss.Alana, I won't get in trouble," Myra begged, she sighed "okay Myra, you can come home with us," mommy said. I kissed her cheek "thank you mommy, I love you," I said with my innocent eyes "aw, I love you too sweetie," she said smiling. She buckled us into car seats, Myra sat in Kameron's car seat.

We got out of the car and ran in the house before mommy. Daddy was in the kitchen as normal "Daddy!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, running toward him, he picked me up. "Hey babygirl," he said, kissing my forehead "my name is Khadi," I said with my eyebrows furrowed. He laughed "not in my book," he said "well I don't like your book," I said, crossing my arms. He laughed again before putting me down "hey Myra," he said, she smiled. Mommy came into the kitchen, giving daddy a kiss "ew cooties!" We yelled. "Cooties brought you onto this earth," daddy said, mommy hit his arm "I don't know what that means," I said. "And you won't until you're 30, let's go find Kameron," mommy said, walking us upstairs.

This chapter probably doesn't make sense to you right now, but it will later;) just keep it in the back of your mind for the sequel: )

I went to my second Shawn Mendes concert today!!! It was so lit!