eighty seven

My alarm rang on the nightstand next to the bed. I rolled over and hit snooze. Kalin caught himself getting into an argument last night about me leaving, so he's mad or whatever. I rolled around in the empty bed, yes he was petty enough to sleep in the guest room. I quickly opened my eyes, realizing Ashley and I are supposed to leave in an hour. I hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom. After finishing all my hygienes, I threw my hair into a bun. I put on some sweats, a tank top, and a pair of Vans. Ashley insisted we drive to South Carolina instead of flying because it'll be a bonding experience as she says. I went over to the baby carriages and gave them each a Peck on their cheeks as they slept. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, it was Ashley

Ash- I'll be on my way in a few

Alana- gotcha.

I went downstairs to Tarzan and Kota on the couch playing around. They ran over to me and started jumping, I fed them their morning Greenie and filled their bowls with water and food. Kalin came out of the guest room and sat on the couch, I rolled my eyes. "Ashley's on her way," I stated, silence, I sighed "Kalin it's not like I'm staying forever, it's just 3 weeks," I said. "Well I don't want to be away from you for 3 weeks," he said, I mentally melted, I was mad but he always knew the right thing to say. Before I could say anything else the doorbell rang. I opened it to Ashley "what the hell happened to being on your way?!" I asked. She chuckled "I was on my way when we we're on the phone," she said, grabbing my bags "hi Kalin," she said before taking my bags to her car. "Ill be down in a sec," I said closing the door, I walked into the living room and sat next to Kalin. He contently stared at the tv "Kalin," I said "oh Kalin," I said, waving my hand in his face. "So you're not gonna say goodbye," I said, he turned to me without losing the expression on his face. He rested his hand on my face and pulled me in before kissing me "Alana be safe, call me everyday, I love you. I swear if I hear even a crack in your voice, I'm coming to get you," he said. "Geez OK dad, I'll be safe...and I love you too," I said before getting up "have fun!" He yelled before I left.