ninety three

3 weeks later

Kalin and I we're at the furniture store, we've had the house for a month and it's still empty except for the beds. "Hows this couch?" I asked "it's cool," Kalin said "Kalin that's what you said about the last 3 couches we looked at!" I said frustrated. "Well I'm only worried about the furniture that goes in my man cave, I like whatever you like, whatever you want, I'll buy it," he said. We had 3 living rooms to furnish, my dad decided to buy us a half a million dollar house that includes 3 living rooms, 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a guest house, 2 dining rooms, and a pool, so you'd imagined how much furniture that is. "You're my only child that has their own family, let me take care of you," he used as an excuse to give us a house. "Okay how about you go look for your man cave furniture and I'll look for everything else," I said "lit!" He said, basically sprinting away. We came to an agreement that Kalin would get the 3rd living room in the basement to use as his man cave.

Later

I decided to go see dad at work. I stepped onto the top floor and walked into his office. Lilah, his assistant, sat at his desk. "Oh hello Alana, Mr.McCall is about to leave his meeting now if you wanna wait," she said, I nodded before sitting down. "So how are Khadi and Kameron?" She asked "they're great," I asnwered. I didn't really like Lilah that much, Arden and Kamille always had a conspiracy theory going that he was cheating on mom with her. My dad walked in with his briefcase "hey Lana what's up!" He said, hugging me. Lilah stepped out and closed the door "so how's the new house treating you?" He asked. "Dad do you know how much furniture we have to buy?!" I said "Lana what do you mean?" He asked. "Plus they cancelled my card when I tried to pay for it," I said "oh sorry, that was me," he said chuckling. "Why would you cancel my card?" I asked "uh because all of your house expenses are paid for including furniture," he said. "Dad! You have to stop, I don't need you to take care of us," I said annoyed "okay fine I'll stop buying things and let you take control," he said, I nodded. "Okay I have to get home," I said, standing, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I know I promise no more buying, but there's one more present for you in the garage," he said "oh geez, I can't stop you can I?" I asked, he shook his head.

Ugh another filler chapter sorry: (

On the bright side! I think I'm gonna write a sequeal to this story and maybe Next Generation, but idk yet...