eighty four

"So what did you guys decide to name them?" Mom asked "Kameron Elijah and Khadi Marie," I answered. "Its a boy and a girl?" Ashley asked "yea, I told you last week," Alana said, she nodded. We all sat around the room, everyone amongst different conversations before the door opened, we all looked up to see August. "Auggie!" Alana said excitedly "I would come hug you, but I'm hooked up to an IV machine," Alana said. He hugged her "hey guys," he said as Ivy, Kamille, Arden, and Karmen hugged him. "Where's Alissa?" Gina asked "I've been gone for months and you ask about my girlfriend," August said offended "ooh so you guys are official!!!" Ivy said, he shook his head. "I took finals early, but she didn't, she'll be out here in a few weeks for the wedding," he said, sitting down. A doctor came in "hello everyone, I'm Dr.Farr, I'll be delivering Miss.McCall today. I just came to check her vitals," he said, pulling out tools. "Feel any sudden pain or anything?" He asked Alana "not yet," she answered "you're about 10 inches dialated, you'll be ready to deliver in a few hours," he said, she nodded. "Where's dad?" He asked, I raised my hand and took a spot next to him. He started to whisper "either you're down there with me or up here with her, I'm gonna warn you when you're down there with me, you're gonna see some unnatural things, most guys faint," he said. My eyes widened, Alana chuckled "I think I'll just be up here conforting Alana," I said quickly. He chuckled before turning to Alana "is there anyone else you want in here with you?" He asked "yea, my moms, both of them," she said. They smiled "okay Miss.McCall i'll be back in a few hours," he said leaving. "So me and Gina have decided where you two are going for your honeymoon," my mom said "wait you let mom and Starlah plan your honeymoon?" August asked "they practically begged," Alana answered. "As we we're saying, you guys are going on a week trip to Bora Bora," mom said "oh my gosh, I've always wanted to go there thank you!" Alana cheered. "We all know Kalin has a fear of dying in a hurricane on an island," Jourdan said "hey shut up, no I don't I was like 12," I said, everyone laughed. "I can't wait till the wedding!" Tayler said excitedly, I smiled "speaking of the wedding, your dresses should be coming in this weekend, we decided to do red," Alana said, all the future bridesmaids cheered. "I'm gonna go pick up some food from In N Out, anyone want anything?" Ivy said "oh yeah I'll text you everyone's order," I said "I'm going," "me too," August and Ashley said following her. Kamille and Arden followed "we're gonna go back into the waiting room," Jourdan said, getting up. There was only mom, Gina, me, Dallas, and Alana left in the room. "You guys ready for parenthood?" Gina asked "yes mom, we are," Alana answered "you guys have not only one, but two," mom said "geez ladies, let's not scare the kids," Dallas said. I flinched "are you okay?" I asked "I think I'm having con-" she said before she screamed, everyone got up and started moving around. Doctors rushed in.