seven

I was woken by sudden movement in my bed. "Ugh get out," I said, not wanting to open my eyes "um you know we have to go play some ball," a familiar voice announced. I opened to eyes to see Kalins green orbs staring back at me, I smiled "Kalin it's too early," I whined "Lana, it's 12:30," he said. "Whatever, I'll be up at 2," I said, rolling over "no you won't," he said before picking me up and hoisting me over his shoulder. "Put me down," I said, hitting him in his back. He walked straight downstairs, getting weird looks "we'll be back," Kalin said, walking us out the door. He dropped me in the passenger seat and quickly ran around to his side and jumped in. "Ugh. You could have at least let me get ready. I look disgusting," I said annoyed "you look beautiful," he said, I looked out the window so he couldn't see my rosy cheeks. He chuckled, I turned up the volume to the radio, Sorry Not Sorry by Bryson Tiller happened to be on. I opened up Snapchat and started recording "girl if you don't get the fuck from me, I know you thought we had something special..but you don't mean nun to me...girl I'm sorry you not the one for me," we yelled. I captioned it "when Kalin kidnaps you, but it gets lit" we pulled up at the rec. center and got out. Kalin signed us in and we walked into the gym, luckily no one was here. I grabbed a basketball "were going to 21," he said, I nodded. I instantly started dribbling up the court, Kalin leaned over me with his arms in the air, I crossed him up aamd went in for a dunk, I missed of course. "Mm I thought you had me there for a second," he said "k come on, I'm ready," I said determined. He took off his shirt and oh fuck I had a seizure, I lowkey bit my lip. "You're on. How about..every time I make a shot...you have to...kiss me," he said, unsure of what my answer would be. "Okay. If I make any shots, you have to run a lap around this gym while I'm on your back," I said smirking. We shook hands. Kalin started off, I tried to defend him but he's literally a giant. He maneuvered around me and quickly laid one up, he turned around with a smile "hit me, I'm ready!" He says. I Pecked his cheek "lol we didn't say where," I said smartly "okay, play dirty" he said. I dribbled the ball as he stood in front of me, he quickly stole it and made a shot "Kalinn this isn't fair you're like Stephen and I'm Lebron," I whined, he laughed. He stood in front of me, I leaned up and kissed his neck, he groaned, then briskly picked me up. "That's better," he said before attaching his lips to mine. My phone vibrating in my back pocket, I slowly grabbed it and pulled away, it was my sister. Kalin kissed me one more time before putting me down, I sat in the bleachers.

Kamille- can you come get me from dance? Mom isn't answering her phone

A- yea, I'll be there in a few, bye

I hung up. "Kalin Lets go!" I yelled.