seventy two

Next morning

I woke up with Kalin's arms wrapped around me "good morning fiance," he said opening his eyes. "Good morning," I said kissing his cheek "get up we have to get to the hospital," I suggested. He groaned "don't stress she'll be fine," I reassured him. Today is the day Starlah goes into surgery to see if they can remove the tumor. "Anything could happen, Alana I'm not prepared for whatever the results are," Kalin said. I resumed my spot on the bed next to him "she'll be fine don't get stressed," I said, kissing his cheek and giving him a hug. We both got up and got dressed. "We really need to get you another car," I said as I drove "yea I'm going this weekend," he said "have you thought about what you're gonna get?" I asked. "I don't know my Range Rover was a pretty sexy but I might get something different," he said, I chuckled. We pulled up at the hospital and went upstairs. "She just went international surgery," Julie notified us "where's Alexia?" Kalin asked "she's with Tayler," she said back. We all sat down and waited for two hours until the surgery was complete. "White!" A doctor called out, we stood up and walked over to him. "Good news, the tumor was small enough so we could reeove it surgically," he said, we all hugged each other in pure happiness.

Just to like you guys know. There won't be any tear jerking parts in this story so just know if something bad happens it'll be okay: ))

Warriors loosing to the Cavs tho....: '(