eighty eight

"It do not matta, pocket got fatter, turn to a savage, she call me daddy," I yelled as Money Longer by Lil Uzi came on. Ashley chuckled in the driver's seat "this is what happens when you get the aux chord," she said. "Were almost there, chill," I said watching the sunset.

***

We pulled into Ashley's garage before getting out and grabbing our things. Ashley opened the door into the kitchen "wow Ash this place is gorgeous," I said. Her house was kinda off from the city and in the woods, you could see a beautiful view of the evergreens in the distance.

"Babe, is that you?" Someone called out from upstairs, my eyes widened

"Babe, is that you?" Someone called out from upstairs, my eyes widened. "You have a boyfriend? You never told me," I said "yes, cone down, I want you to meet my friend," she yelled back. A guy about 6 foot, black hair, blue eyes came down and stood in front of me (kinda like Damon from Vampire Diaries). "Hey you must be Alana, I'm Jaye," he said, I smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to finally meet you, Ashley talks about you a lot," I lied, she smirked "I hope they we're good things," he said looking at her. "Of course," Ashley said, he turned his attention back to Me "Jaye will come with me to the wedding in a few weeks," Ash said. "Thats great, I'd really like for you to meet my fiance," I said "can't wait, I'm gonna get ready for work," he said, looking down at Ashley. "Okay, be safe love you," she said "I love you too," he said, pecking her forehead before running upstairs. I smirked at Ashley as she stood there with rosy cheeks "okay okay lemme show you to your room," she said, snapping out of her daze. "So, this house has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths," she said, walking me up the stairs. "Here's your room a.k.a. the second master," she said, opening the door. "Wow look at this view! I could get used to this," I said, pushing my bags against the wall.

"Well I'll let you get settled, Jaye works overnight, so we could probably do movie night or something," she suggested

"Well I'll let you get settled, Jaye works overnight, so we could probably do movie night or something," she suggested. "Sure," I said, popping onto the bed "but hey, don't get too comfortable we're hitting the gym at 9am tomorrow!" She said, I nodded. I picked up my phone and dialed Kalin just as he directed me to.

K- is everything OK?

A- yesss, you asked me to call you remember?

K- oh yeah haha, so how's Ashley's?

A- it's great, she stays in this huge cabin in the woods it's gorgeous!

K- wait cabin in the woods! Oh hell no that sounds like that one scary movie, I'm on my way

A- *chuckles* you're paranoid I swear. It turns out Ashley lives her with her boyfriend, his name's Jaye

K- that's nice, she always seems single

A- so how are my babies?

K- they're whiny, Khadi eats 24/7 it's crazy

A-well she is your daughter

K- what are you trying to say, I'm fat?

A- nah you just eat a lot, In N Out in particular

K- whatever hater, I gotta go someone's at the door

A- okay bye I love you

K- I love you too muah