thirty

We all hopped in the truck in silence after what happened. "Well I'm stopping for Starbucks," I awkwardly said, breaking the silence. They all nodded, I shook my head. I pulled into the drive thru and ordered for everyone "caramel frappe, 2 Vanilla Bean frappes, 3 double chocolatey chip frappes, and 2 lemonades, all Venti" I said before driving up. "Wait so...lemonades for mom and dad, caramel frap for me, chocolate chips for Auggie, Kamille, and Arden. Vanilla Bean for you and Kalin?" Ivy asked, I nodded "damn you're good," she said, I smirked. I pulled up to the window and dropped $35, there was 4 drink holders with 4 slots. I handed one to Kalin, August, and Ivy, then sat 4 in the cup holders. We finally got back home and put the drinks on the counter "I brought Starbucks!" I yelled, everyone instantly came into the kitchen and grabbed their drinks. I sighed and pulled Kalin's shirt collar all the way upstairs and into me and Ivy's room. I shut the door "why'd you rip the number?" He asked "I know you broke up with me, but Kalin we're not done." I said "what do you mean?" He asked "I still love you dimwit never stopped," I said. "But you cheated on me, I cried myself to sleep that night Kalin, I don't know if I should forgive you," I said, he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too. It was stupid you- you've been gone for so long," he said "so you cheated on me because I wasn't there for sex??...I could've sent you nudes," I said "really?!" He said, his eyes lighting up "no. I would never send nudes dumbass," I said laughing. "That was shady Alana," he said, narrowing his eyes, I smiled, he's so cute. I leaned up to Peck his lips, but he briskly picked me up and pinned me to the wall, kissing me angrily. "Kalin," I whined as he started to bite my neck "Kalin we can't," I moaned, his hand travelled down my stomach, I nearly flew away. "Alana!" He said angrily "we can't," I said "why not?" He asked "because," I said "damnit it's your monthly isn't it?" He said looking like he was about to cry. I nodded "stupid woman functions," he said, hitting the wall, I chuckled.