eighty five

By now August was holding Khadi and Tayler was holding Kameron. "Theyre gorgeous," Ashley said, looking them with nothing but love.

(Yea Kameron's eyes just casually changed colors)

"Thank you thank you, we do make beautiful children," I said proudly

"Thank you thank you, we do make beautiful children," I said proudly. "I feel so sorry for them, they look like Kalin," Keenyon said, slapped the back of his neck, laughing. "Uh hello dad, where are their car seats?" Mom asked "they can't leave without car seats," Gina said. "They're at home, se we're on a date so we didn't have them," I said "gimme your keys I'll go get them," mom said. I handed her my lanyard we the loft keys on them before her and Gina left. Alana still wasn't awake yet, they heavily sedated her after she had the babies, I sat next to her and held her hand. Doc says we get to go home tomorrow when Alana's ready. Dallas came and sat next to me "you better take care of my daughter," he said "I will. I promise," I said, playing with her fingers as she slept. "I have a few houses for you guys to look at next week before she leaves for South Carolina," He said, I nodded. He got up and joined everyone else. I stared at Alana as she slept, what has this girl done to me? I'm so in love with her now more than ever. She's given me what I've wanted for the longest, a family of my own, I couldn't be more happy. Everyone started to clear the room so it was only me,Alana, and our children. I smiled at the thought of our children. I went over to their little carriages and watched as they slept. Khadi started to stir in her sleep before starting to cry, I slowly picked her up and rocked her. "Hey babygirl, it's daddy," I said smiling, she started to lightly snore. She's so small, her body is my hand. My mom and Gina came in with their car seats and placed them against the wall. "Oh Alana," Gina said "she is never gonna get sleep again," she finished. "Were going home and coming back in the morning, we'll stop by the house and grabbed you and Lana some clothes," mom said, I nodded before they left.

****
Alana

I flickered my eyes open and sat up. Kalin was in a chair in the corner asleep, the babies we're in little carriages next to my bed. I could see one of their arms up, I slowly stood up and walked over to them. It was Kameron, he laid their with his eyes barely open, looking around. "Hey buddy, it's mama," I said, picking him up, he laid his head on my shoulder as I fed him his bottle. Kalin's snores halted behind me, I heard him get up and move closer to me. He came around and stood on the other side of the carriage "You look exhausted," I said, as he leaned over to kiss my forehead. "Did you feed Khadi before you fell asleep?" I asked "yes ma'am," he said. I put Kameron down and set his bottle next to him before walking over to Kalin. I raised up on my tippy toes to kiss him.

Just wanted to update again so I can show you the picture :)