eleven

Ivy and I walked out of the mall with our bags and Starbucks. "Hey, is that Kalin?" She asked, I looked over to see him walk in with some girl, I sighed. "Yea, but it doesn't matter," I said "Lets just go home," I said, she gave me a look then nodded.

"Ivy, Alana?" My mom called out as we walked into our house. "Yuh, mom it's us!" We yelled back. "Yo! Lana did you guys bring back my Vans?" August asked from the balcony, I lifted up the Vans off the wall bag, his eyes lit up. "Yes yes yes!" He yelled, running downstairs, he snatched the bag from me and pulled put his new all white pair of sk8-Hi's. He hugged both of us before running upstairs "well I'm gonna go in for the night," I said, crawling upstairs. I went into my room and closed the door before grabbing my Reckless tank and shorts and taking them into my bathroom. After my shower, I opened my bathroom door to see Kalin sitting at my desk, changing my tv channels. "Wow there is nothing on at this time of the night," he said, not taking his eyes off of the screen. "Kalin get out!" I said annoyed, he looked at me "I sense you're mad, what's wrong?" He asked. "Oh nothing. I didn't see you and some girl at the mall," I said sarcastically, he chuckled. "Yea, it's funny isn't it?" I said annoyed "Babe, are you jealous right now?" He asked "don't babe me, I saw you," I said. "You're so cute when you're mad, you're so tiny ughh I love you," he said, standing up. "Kalin I'm serious," I said, narrowing my eyes "okay okay, she's just my friend," he said. "And so am I...when are we going to talk about us?" I asked, he sighed "Alana. I don't know what we are yet, but you're mine and I'm yours," he said, I tried to hold back my smile, but I couldn't. He kissed my forehead "Well bye," I said "what do you mean?" He asked "um I have school tomorrow and I never get any sleep if you're in my bed," I said, he sighed. "Fine! Ill be in the guest room," he said before pecking my lips "goodnight babygirl," he said before closing my door.

I flipped and turned all night, I finally decided to get up and go downstairs. I opened the door to the guest, Kalin's light snores filling the room. I closed the door and slipped into bed with him, he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me.