sixty five

He reddened "whatever," he said rolling his eyes. I started to fold the blankets "whatcha cookin? It smells delightful," Ivy said "chocolate chip pancakes, Bacon, eggs, and hash browns," I said proudly. "Ill be back," I said grabbing the blankets and climbing upstairs. Kalin was just getting out of the shower when I went into the bathroom (the closet is connected to the bathroom) I dropped the blankets in one of the drawers of the island. Kalin stood there in his towel brushing his teeth "hurry downstairs, the foods ready," I said smacking his butt and chuckling. Everyone sat at the table with a plate "wow I see you guys started without me," I said fixing my plate "Alana what have I told you about stating the obvious," Ivy said as if it was obvious. I sat next to Alissa "let's call mom and dad," August suggested pulling his phone out. Kalin took a seat on the other side of me.

Mom- good morning August Merry Christmas!

Everyone- Merry Christmas mom!

Mom- *chuckles* thank you, me and your father woke to find all of your Christmas gifts missing, anyone explain?

Ivy- ha ha ha that was me, they're all here at Alana's house thanks for the outfits by the way

Mom- okay guys I havrr to go get your dad Merry Christmas! Ill have him call you guys bye

"Me and Alissa are supposed to be flying back to Oregon tonight," August said hanging the phone up. "Aww it was nice meeting you Alissa, I'll miss you Auggie," I said getting up. "Ill miss you guys, you guys are like my sisters," Alissa said, I smiled. "Guys we gotta go, I'm pretty sure Kalin and Alana have their day planned," Ivy suggested. "Speaking if that, I have to go pick up your present," Kalin said standing up. He kissed my cheek "I love you, I'll be back then we'll go to mom's," he said, closing the door. "Hmm wonder what he's getting you," Kamille said "you guys know?" I asked "yea he told us like 3 weeks ago, you'll love it," Arden said. "Alright we're gonna go bye sis," August said hugging Me, everyone got up behind him. After cleaning up, I decided to get dressed for Mama's house

I plopped onto the bed and waited for Kalin to cone back. After 10 more minutes, the door finally clicked and Kalin came upstairs with two huge wrapped boxes. "So you couldn't decided which one you wanted so I got you both," he said, I stood up. "Oh geez I'm a little scared to open," I said truthfully "it's fine you'll love me 100 times more," he said, putting the boxes on the bed. I pulled up the lids to see two puppies, a golden retriever and a husky. I turned around where he was already waiting with his arms open, I tackled him, attacking his lips with kisses on the floor. "You're gonna break my break woman," he said chuckling "I love you I love you I love you," I repeated "I love you more," he said. "What are you gonna name them?" He asked "I'm thinking Kato and Tarzan" I said, he laughed "Tarzan?" He questioned, I nodded. "I guess."

Tarzan

Kato

"Well my gift stinks compared to yours," I said sadly, he chuckled

"Well my gift stinks compared to yours," I said sadly, he chuckled. "I'm sure it's great," he said as I grabbed the box and handed it to him nervously. He opened it and his eyes widened "what the fuck what the actual fuck I'm pretty sure I just nutted in my undies," he said, I furrowed my eyebrows "is that a good thing?" I asked. He laughed "thank you so much baby, I've literally wanted these for the longest I'm finna step out fresh as fuck," he said, putting the watches on, I chuckled.