seventy one

I sat in class with my laptop open, typing everything Mr.Holland said. My phone screen lit up next to my laptop, I discreetly looked down to see it was a text from Kalin.

Alana I got in a wreck by the Taco Bell on University could you come get me when you leave class?

My eyes widened in fear. I instantly shut down my computer and grabbed my things. "Miss.McCall where are you going?" Mr.Holland asked, everyone turned to Me. "My...a relative got in a wreck I'll make up my work tomorrow," I said leaving. I hurried into my car anxiously and sped to University Road. Kalin's black Range Rover was pushed into a fire hydrant by a brown SUV. I parked by car and walked toward them, Kalin was talking to a police officer. "Ma'am you aren't allowed on the scene," a fire fighter said "that's my boyfriend," I stated. "You're gonna have to wait," he said, I sighed. Kalin finally cane over to me "oh my gosh are you okay, are you hurt?" I asked worried, looking over the scars on his face. "Dont overreact I'm fine," he said getting into my car, I hopped in the passengers seat. He pulled out of the parking lot "sorry about Hanna(his range Rover) I know you loved her," I said trying to lighten things up a bit. "Alana not the time. I have to buy another car," he said, I turned back to the road. Kalin parked in the lit and walked toward the loft. Once we we're in, I went upstairs and plopped in bed. Kalin has been distant from me lately, I understand what he's going through but he won't talk to me and he's being a douche. I decided to go downstairs, he sat on the couch on his phone, I stood in front of him as he sat. "Kalin I'm sorry about what happened let's talk," I suggested "no Alana fuck off," he said not looking up. I started sniffling indicating I was gonna cry any second, I started walking away, but in a swift move Kalin had me in his lap attacking my face with kisses. "Babbyyyyyy don't cry," he said into my cheek, he wiped away my tears with a swish of his thumb. "I'm sorry for being mean lately I'm just so stressed about everything," he said, I nodded. "Alana I love you," he said, pecking my lips "are we cool?" He asked, I nodded. "Were not cool until you give me a kiss," he said, I attached our lips, after a few seconds I pulled away. I stood up "are you coming up to bed tonight...I want you to," I said "yes of course. I might come up to the shower tonight too," he said with a smirk, I chuckled, he smacked my butt before I strutted off.