fifty four

Guys beware! I'm gonna drop the Daddy bomb so be ready...
We got home and Kalin wasn't talking to me. "Whats wrong Kalin you've been quiet the whole ride home," I said "don't what's wrong me, you know exactly what you we're doing," he yelled. "Ugh Kalin what did I do, cause I don't remember," I said annoyed "you we're flirting with him and you know it, you might as well have had sex in my face," he yelled. "Were we're not flirting Kalim," I said, rolling my eyes, he pushed me toward the push "shut up. I was there and I could obviously see what you we're doing" he said. "Well excuse me for trying to figure out my classes," I said, he was about an inch from my face at this point. "So you're saying I'm lying because then you'd be in huge trouble," he said "that's exactly what I'm saying, punish me," I said. He rougly turned my head so my neck was exposed, he started to leave hickies, I moaned "did I say you could moan?" He said, I shook my head. "Use your words," he said "no Kalin," I said "no who?" He said again "no daddy you didn't say I could moan," I said. He continued on my neck, leaving a huge line from the back of my ear to my collarbone. His hand travelled down my body and into my panties, I swallowed hard. He started to play with me, my breathing hitched "you like it when daddy touches you there?" He asked "mhm," I nodded. My feet we're basically loosing all balance, he slipped in a finger, I moaned. "What'd I say about moaning?" He asked angrily "I'm sorry," I could barely say, he pumped faster. I covered my mouth to mask the moaning, he moved my hand and replaced it with his lips, I moaned into his mouth. "I can't hold it," I whined "better not release, I'll give you permission when I want you to, I swear if you do you won't walk for days" he said, I nodded. I tried my hardest to hold it, but I started to release a little "you didn't just," he said "I'm sorry," I said. He instantly grabbed me and walked me upstairs and threw me onto the bed. He started to get undressed until he was naked, his member slapped against his chest, he sat at the end of the bed. "Come here," he said, I crawled toward him "suck," he demanded. I got onto my knees, I was about to grab it "ah no no no hands," he said. I held my hair back before I wrapped my lips around the tip and started to slide my mouth down. He moaned "fuck," he said "am I pleasing you daddy?" I asked "um yes baby girl," he said. I went halfway and stuffed it further so it was in my throat, he groaned loudly "yes baby just like that now Bob," he said. I started to move my head up and down, he pushed my head down, gagging me, then pulled away. He jacked himself before grabbing me again and Cum shotting into my mouth. He easily threw me onto the bed and hovered over me, his warm breath spilling onto my neck. He dipped down and connected his lips to mine "Kalin," I whined "mm you're ready aye," he said, I nodded. He flipped me so I was face down on the bed, he rammed into me, I nearly screamed, he didn't give me time to adjust. I clenched around him "fuck do it again," he groaned, I clenched around him before raising my head. "You like it when daddy fucks you good huh?" He said, I moaned "yes," I barely said. I flipped him "I'm riding," I said, looking into his lust filled eyes. I hopped up and down, he grabbed my hips and threw his toward me, deepening. "Fuck yes," I screamed, he came. I leaned down "daddy can I please cum?" I asked innocently. "Are you gonna be good?" He asked "no promises," I said "mm we'll see, go ahead," he said.