fifty nine

I JUST REALIZE I DIDN'T PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER YALL WERE PROBABLY LIKE WHAT...
Next morning

I got up and got into the shower (yes I know she took a bath the night before). I stripped down and stepped into the steaming warm water, letting it hit my body. Kalin soon stepped in behind me yawning. "Good morning," he said about to kiss me "oh no, your breath is atrocious," I said, he chuckled. "Oh yea?" He said, breathing in my face "oh my gawd Kalin eww," I said turning around. My phone started to ring, I grabbed it and answers (she has a Life proof case on her phone don't worry)

Ivy- Alana can I come over? Mom and dad are being so unreasonable

Yea I'll leave a key under the doormat for you, me and Kalin are about to go to class

Ivy- thanks, I'll be there in a few

I hung up. "Who was that?" He asked "Ivy, she just needs to get away from the house for a while," I explained, he nodded. "Later, I have your gifts," he said, I smiled "Kalin I told you it was fine," I said "and I told you it wasn't so you have to take my gifts," he said, I chuckled. I kissed his cheek "alright come on, we have to get to school," I said, turning the shower off. "Ill go first because if I look at you I'm gonna want a redo if last night," he said, I chuckled and gave him the towel. Before we left we went downstairs and ate breakfast. I slipped a key under the mat for Ivy.