Chap. 2 Bullies

"You can't run away Eren! You know I'm faster than you!" Jean yelled at Eren who was sprinting to every class room door, to see if they were there, so he could at least be safe.

"Come on, come on!!!" There were no teachers. Eren was panicking.

"What did I say Eren, you can't run." Jean had a small smirk on his face.

He began by kicking the boy in the stomach so he would fall to his knees, the kick his sides to see how much he could kick until Eren would beg for mercy, but after the first kick to the stomach. Something different happened.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" The boy with the black hair from before came running to Jean.

"Why are you picking on him?"

"F*** off shorty" Jean pushed The kid away from him.

The kid walked up to Eren trying to help him up, but Jean then kicked him in the stomach, same as Eren, but it didn't have any effect.

"Really?! You think I'm that weak?!" The kid walked up to Jean then practically drop kicked him.

"There... Now go f*** off brat!" He yelled at Jean, who was holding his nose and running away.

"Sorry, here let me help you up. You are?" His eyes were grey and luminous.

"Eren... Thanks..." He looked to the ground.

"Don't mention it, I'm Levi, well I think I've been here to long, I'll see you around Eren." He said walking away silently down the long hall way.

"Levi... Hm..."