Chap. 9 A date

"I need this to end..." Eren pulled the razor across his skin again. And then he put it against his neck.

"3... 2...---"

"Eren! A boy named Levi is here to see you. Who knew you had friends!" His father called.

"Levi... Hm..." Eren set the razor in his drawer, put bandages around his wrists and then headed down stairs.

"Hey! What's up?!" Eren went to the door.

"Sorry for barging in its just I wanted to apologize for being so rude to you, or ignoring you, and because of that, I wanted to see if I can but you a drink sometime?" Levi smiled just a bit.

"We are both under age, but I'll go to dinner with you." Eren laughed.

"Hm... Perfect! This Friday at 5:30. I'll pick you up here. Don't be late, see you later Eren!" Levi then turned around and left.

"Ugh... I'll do it on Saturday..." Eren put his hands on his face.

"Eren! You didn't mop the kitchen!" His father looked at Eren, his eyes fiery and full of hatred.

"But, dad that's only on Mondays, Wednesday's, and Friday's?" Eren was confused.

"Well do it everyday! And don't ever call me dad again, you are not worthy to be my son!"

He then took his beer bottle and hit him on the head, making Eren pass out.

5:00 A.M.

Eren woke up in bed will a big bump on his head.

"Again dad?"

Eren sat up and got out of bed, put a bandage on his foot, and was out the door to see Levi running again. This time stepping over the bump in the pavement, called to Levi.

"Hey! What's up?"

Levi looked over to see Eren, crossed over, and replied.

"The sky..." Levi looked at Eren.

"Well, ya I guess, but I meant how are you?" Eren blushed.

"I should ask you that. Your father must of done something to you, but why, or what with?" He got really close to Eren's face almost kissing.

"How'd you know it was my father?" Eren was surprised.

"Well, he was holding a beer bottle and insulted you multiple times and.... The beer bottle, he hit you on the head with the beer bottle!" Levi felt accomplished.

"Wha?!" Eren was scared to be with him.

"But why... He must of done it for a no good reason, hm... Maybe you did something wrong, no... You know what he would do if you did something wrong, or you proved him wrong!!! That's it!!!" Levi put his finger on Eren's chest. Trying to read Eren.

"YES! I was right! Well you need to go to the hospital, your limp is getting worse." Levi blushed.

"Um, I'm ok, but thanks Levi."

They were in dead silence for a few minutes.

"Hm... Ok, see you at school Eren! Bye!" Levi ran off.

"You to Levi... You to..." Eren had a blank stare.