Sequal

Hey kids, it's dad! I know it has been a long long time BUT I've been thinking of doing a part 2!! I believe and sincerely hope I have improved on my writing and I think it may be even better than the first! I plan on this being a page to through in ideas or anything you wish to ask me. I plan on getting the first few chapters ready and will post a chapter maybe once a week. (I do procrastinate though but I am determined!!)

So feel free to ask anything about the book or about me, explain what criticisms you have about the first, any things need to be explained? Anything and everything will be explained here. I will make sure to have updates such as the name of the book or maybe even a couple teasers! I plan on posting the first chapter either August 1st at 5 pm eastern time. OR August 4th at 5 pm eastern time. I'll make sure to have updates!!!

~~ this is the future by two weeks~

So I'm posting the story once a week on Wednesday's around 3-6 pm eastern time. The story is called 'Ending with Tonight' and I hope you guys like it, I have so many things planned and it's going to be a roller coaster with lots of emotions. Sometimes I MAY post two chapters a week but it's usually once. It's going to be great, love you guys~

~FOR MORE UPDATES GO TO MY PAGE AND THEN CLICK CONVERSATIONS~

Have a great day!

-BlueGoo