Chap. 23 A Silver Spoon

*knock knock*

Levi slammed his fist into the front door.

"F***ing answer!" Levi called Eren again.

"Hello?" Mr. Yaeger opened the door a little.

"I think Eren's about to die, let me in." Levi's eyes were panicked and had tears flushing down them.

"No, he's fine, he's just sleeping in his ro--"

"No! Your wrong!" Levi pushed the door open and assumed that Eren's room was upstairs, so bulleted there.

One door had a teen wolf poster on it and the other had a Soul Eater poster. He then tried to open the Soul Eater door, but it was locked.

"Eren! Open up! It's me!!!" Levi yelled, repeatedly slamming his fists on the door.

"..."

"Come on!!! Mr. Yaeger were the key to the door!?" Levi ran down stairs.

"We don't have keys for the doors! Now get the f*** out of my house!!! Or I'm calling the cops!!!"

"Shut up! I'm saving your son, and you want to call the f***ing police!? Oh! Where's your kitchen?!" Levi looked around franticly.

"What!?"

"There it is!!!" Levi ran into the litchen and flung open drawer after drawer, finally finding....

A Silver Spoon...

"Here we are..."

Levi then ran back up the stairs to Eren's room.

"this better f***ing work!"

Levi slid the back of the spoon into the side of the door, finally slamming the spoon down, making hatch fly open, a longing Levi inside.

"Eren!"

Eren was laying on the ground lifeless, burns everywhere on his body, belt marks on his back/chest, and he was barely able to breathe.

Levi ran to his side and checked his heart beat.

"You better be ok... I can't loose someone else..." Levi cried.

He picked Eren up and showed Eren's father what he did.

"You created this wonderful person, then you almost killed him to let out the stress and anger, if your that stressed out, go to a f***ing therapist, you b**** ass freak!!!" Levi then left the house, and walked slowly, crying sullenly.

"Your going to be ok, please don't die... Please..." Levi took a deep breath and walked faster to his house.