Chap. 47 Living without him

Once Eren got home he called Levi immediately, telling him that he was home safely and he missed him.

For the next few days Levi found himself calling Eren for help with simple things, but getting a weird look from his roommate Oluo.

Levi started to go to school and was doing good, Eren also accelerating in academics.

They face timed ever night, and texted each other when ever they could. Levi even kept his promise and went to see Eren twice a month. Whenever the two met, know one could brake them apart, they were like a married couple. They both had there rings on and went on amazing dates, Levi noticing Eren getting taller every time they met.

On Eren's 17 Birthday they went to Florida and went to Disney World and Unizersal, going on all the rides. Sleeping in a suite, having the time of there lives.

Levi showering him in love.

They loved each other so much, even with the long distance relationship, nothing could brake them apart.

#¥#¥#¥#¥#£#£#£#£#¥#£#¥#£

This is soooo sad!!! There is only 3 more chapters then this book is over!!!

*crys in corner*

I'm sorry...  *cough*

I hope everyone enjoyed the story! I loved writing it!

Have a great day.

~BlueGoo