Chap. 14 Getting Ready

After school...

Eren was to late for the bus so he started to walk home, not seeing Levi anywhere.

"Hm, I wonder if he's on the bus..." Eren limped home, other whise silent.

Once Eren got home he did his usual and then started to get ready.

He went in his closet and found a nice shirt, and some black jeans.

"Perfect..." Eren looked at his phone to see it was only 4:22.

"Ugh... What now." Eren then thought about how he couldn't stand up for Levi, how sad Levi was, not being able to fight back.

"Where is it!?" He stood up and went into his drawer searching for his relief  tool... A razor blade.

"There you are!" Eren smiled like the blade was like family, welcoming it home.

"This for not being strong... This is for not being there for Levi..." Eren said a few more things, and taking the blade across his skin at least 5 times.

"I'm sorry..." Eren cried.

"For being weak, and pathetic, and a nuisance... No one wants me... Not even Levi..." Eren told himself lie after lie.

Before he knew it, Levi knocked on the door.

"Oh, COMING!" Eren yelled. He quickly rapped his arms up in gaze tape and went to the door.

"Hey!" Eren smiled.

"Why are you so pale?" Levi got closer, with a worried look on his face.

"Oh... Um.... It's nothing, let's just go---" Eren walked out the door and closed it quitely, knowing Mikasa was sleeping.

"Why do you keep cutting yourself Eren!" Levi grabbed his shoulder.

"It's nothing I promise!" Eren put his hands in front of him.

"It's something... Let's go." Levi took Eren's hand and walked down the street.

"So where are we going?" Eren looked interested.

"The docks, there's food and fun stuff there." Levi shrugged still holding onto Eren's hand.

"That's perfect!" Eren finally looked happy for once.

"Great." Levi smiled.