Chap. 10 School hours

First and second period for Eren was a drag, and he couldn't wait to get to his free period to see Levi. Until third period...

"Oh my god, did you here what happened to the new kid today?" Connie whispered to Sasha, who was eating her lunch in class.

"What?" She whispered intrigued.

"After he kicked Reiner's ass yesterday, I heard this morning he ran into him again, but he was with 4 other people, then almost beat him to death!" Connie was dead serious.

"Oh my god!? Really?" She stuffed potato chips in her mouth.

"Ya! And a teacher walked by and didn't care, but he would of died if it wasn't for that weirdo Hanji! She walked right up and slapped Reiner across the face, like a mother!"

"I knew Hanji was insane, but not suicidal!?" She waved her hands everywhere.

"Ya and---" Connie was interrupted.

"Excuse me! Connie, Sasha! Are you done with your 30 algebra questions? Because I'll be glad to give you more?" Ms. Rico pointed to them, looking over her glasses.

"So sorry! Won't happen again!" They both apologized.

"Sasha! Please eat your lunch, at lunch." She faced towards the board writing an equation.

"SORRY!" Sasha ate one more chip then put it away.

'I should of been there... I should of been there to help him! He's always helping and defending me... I should of PROTECTED HIM!' Eren crumbled up his paper a little.

"Eren? Are you ok?" Ms. Rico was close close to Eren waving hand around and snapping.

"What? Yes... Yes I am, sorry for making you worry." He looked down.

"It's ok. Ok well class, the bell is going to ring in 3 minutes, get packed up and then out of my room!" She went to her desk and started grading papers.

"Connie, what did Reiner do after that?" Eren looked at Connie.

"Well, Reiner just stood there stunned and Hanji just poked him on the nose, then helped the small kid up, and walked away, the kid was limping REALLY bad and was bleeding." Connie emphasized everything.

"I hope Levi's ok..." Eren looked depressed.

"What? You know name? He's NEVER talking in the class I have him in, he's always mute and when I try to talk to him, he gives me a death stare... He must really like you." Connie scratched the back of his head.

"Huh, ya, I guess..."

*ding ding*