Chap. 48 Wedding (part 1)

~1 year later~

March 30th...

6:00 A.M.

Levi drove all night from California to get to Wisconsin, but finally made it. He grabbed his keys from his back pocket and unlocked the front door. He went in secretly and tipped toed to Eren's bedroom, today was Eren's 18th birthday. Levi walked in to see Eren passed out on the bed snoring loudly, of course wearing nothing. He sighed and then took off his shoes and clothes and then quietly went into the bed, snuggling close to him. Eren moved a little, but got closer to the warm figure, turning around and pulling him close, holding his bare chest close. Levi smiled and kissed the boys head, closing his eyes.

"Happy birthday Eren..." He whispered, then fell asleep.

10:00 A.M.

Eren slowly opened his eyes to see Levi's bare chest and his beautiful black hair.

"Levi!?" He smiled brightly and sat up, waking Levi up quickly.

"Hm!?!?" Levi yawned.

"YOU CAME!!!" Eren smiled, pulling Levi into a deep kiss, pushing him over in the bed, pinning the sleepy boy down.

"I would never miss a brats birthday!!! I'm not that bad of a husband!!!" Levi sat up easily and then pinned Eren down, Levi straddling him.

"OH MY GOD!!! It's today..." Eren totally forgot.

"How the f*ck did you forget..." Levi got off of him and stood up, taking one of the sheets with him.

"I, well, um... I'm sorry!" Eren hid is shame.

"Sure!" Levi pulled Eren out of bed and went to there dresser. Pulling out two sleek black tuxedos. Then throwing one to Eren.

"Are you ready for today?" Levi smiled brightly.

Eren unknowingly started to cry.

"Yes, I've been waiting for this moment for almost 2 years!!!" Levi wiped away his tears.

"Though's better be happy tears!" He joked, putting on his long pants.

"Wait a minute..." Eren went blank.

"What?"

"Who gets the last name......" They both stood still for a few moments, having an awkward look on there faces.

"Mine..." Levi shrugged.

"Why you!" Eren pouted.

"Cause I'm the man of the house! Aaaaaaand because Eren Ackerman sounds why better that Levi Yaeger!" Levi started to button Eren's shirt.

"Ya... I guess so..." Eren agreed, then it was decided. There last name was going to be Ackerman.

Levi hurried into the bathroom and did his hair amazingly. Eren's hair not cooperating at all. There wedding was going to be held at the beach were they had there first date, people were already arriving at the wedding and Armin was freaking out because he was the wedding planner, he couldn't find the grooms.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?!?" He franticly looked around.

Eren and Levi then got into the car and drove down to the beach, because Armins family had to much money to know what to do with, Armin paid for the wedding. His allowance for the week was 1,000 dollars, so he had enough money fast. He called it his gift for the newlyweds.

"We're almost there!" Eren said into the phone, Armin having a panic attack.

"It's ok, were making the turn now! I'm getting out of the car now!" Eren hung up, the two held hands and went into a building where Hanji, Armin, and Mikasa stood.

"I'm so sorry we were late!" Eren ran in.

"It was because of the d*mn traffic..." Levi muttered.

They all were ready to cry, even Mikasa was happy for Eren. Armin helped Eren and Levi put in a pink cherry blossom flower, like the ones when they first met, and put Levi down the isle.

On Eren's side, there was all of his friends and his smiling father, even Jean and Marco were there, holding hands.

But when Levi looked at his side, it only housed one person... And it wasn't Hanji...

It was his father...