Chap. 29 Snow

"Coming!" Eren ran after Levi, who was already preparing snow balls in the tall white snow.

"I'm going to beat you!" Eren was way to confident.

"You wish brat!" Levi then through a snow ball at him, hitting Eren in the face. Making Levi cry, laughing.

"Oh really!" Eren picked up some snow and through it at Levi. It wackiness him in the shoulder. Levi then had a devilish smile on his face.

The two continuously through snow at each other like little kids. Laughing and tackling each other down.

"I totally won!" Levi laughed.

"No way! I demand a rematch!!!"Eren smiled.

"Nope! I won fair and square, I pick the restaurant!" Levi said persistently.

"Fine!" Eren fell over in the snow, Levi joining him.

"I'm going to miss you..." Eren looked over into Levi's misty grey eyes.

"I miss you whenever I'm not around you..." Levi admitted.

"Let's go get ready..." They stood up from the cold outside weather and seeked shelter in Levi's home.

Levi made some hot chocolate and took off there costs and scarfs. Taking slow sips of the stemming hot drink.

"I'm so glad I live here now... And this is the first time in forever when I can actually spend winter brake happy, not worrying about my next beating." Eren relaxed a little more.

"I'm glad your staying here to..." Levi set the drink down then went into his room.

"I'm going to change, then we can go to... The sushi place down the street?" Levi announced.

"M'kay..." Eren took a deep breath.

Once they were ready they opened the door to see the snow piled up half way on the door.

"I guess where not going..." Levi shut the door, very disappointed.

"It's fine! I'll make dinner!" Eren smiled.

"I thought your food wasn't edible?" Levi smirked.

"... You may be right..." Eren looked at the floor.

"Whatever! I'll make dinner, you just be the idiot you are." Levi kissed him then walked over the the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Eren sat down and turned on the tv.