Chap. 41 Getting ready...

~Harvard... I think it would be the best option, I heard they have a great medical program to!" Eren put a weak smile on his face, a little sad that Levi was officially leaving and graduating next week.

"Sorry if that was to much pressure..." Levi stretched the back of his head.

"No! It's fine, I just really want to kiss you right now..." Eren muttered.

"What?" Levi looked interested.

"Nothing! I need to finish homework and you need to figure out the right college for you! Are you excited to graduate of what?" Eren looked at him, a small smirk left on his face.

"Ya! It's bitter sweet... I wish I could stay here with you, but... I need a amazing education for you so I can provide to you when we get married! Just a year and a half left..." Levi took a deep breath.

"I get it..." Eren couldn't take it, he literally jumped onto Levi, making him fall, pinning him down and began kissing.

"What the f*ck! Get off!!!" He squirmed, not kissing back. Levi didn't want to be like his father who broke the law. He wanted tone the opposite.

"I love you Levi... Why aren't you kissing back?" Eren looked at him, straddling him.

"Your a minor... I can't kiss you, I won't be like my father... Never..." He said the last words quietly.

"But... *sigh* I'm sorry..." Eren got off Levi, gave him one last kiss on the cheek and then sat back at the table, sad and embarrassed.

"I love you brat..." Levi gave him a hug from behind.

"I love you so much... I don't know what I would of done if you weren't here for me..." Levi repeated, tears in the corner of his eyes.

"I love you to..." Eren smiled.

~1 week later~

"Eren! Get up!" Levi through a pillow at him.

"Ugh.... Go away mom!" He teased.

"We have to get to school! And wear something nice, I'm graduating!!!" Levi hadn't been this happy since he got a ring for his birthday. He ripped off Eren's sheets, not realizing he sleeps naked.

"Oh... Wow..." Levi laughed, Eren trying to cover himself, blushing intensely.

"Get out!" Eren grabbed the blanket, he wasn't in a good mood today.

"Whatever! I've seen it before." Levi laughed, and then left the room.

"Today's the day... I'm finally going to graduate..."