Chap. 32 Will You Marry Me?

"Eren..." Levi got down on one knee and took the box out of his hands.

"Eren Jeager, will you do me the honor of being min---" Eren cut Levi off.

"Oh my god! YES!" Eren jumped into is his arms and started to have an emotional breakdown.

"I... I can't believe... I- I love you so much!" Eren was shaking and held Levi close.

While as Levi took a sigh of relief.

"For a second there, I thought you were going to say no..."

"Why the hell would I say no!" Eren pulled away from the hug.

"Well, we've only been in a serious relationship for almost a year!" Levi was ready to cry.

He then took Eren's hand and placed the gold with small diamond ring on his ring finger. It surprisingly fitting perfectly.

"It's beautiful!" Eren sniffled.

"I'm glad you like it." Levi hugged Eren tightly.

"I got you something to..." Eren stood up and wiped the tears away.

"I don't need anything, your already the perfect gift..." Levi took a sip of tea.

"Here... I've been working more often, but here." Eren set the box on the table in front of Levi.

"Hm?" He opened the box nicely and inside sat a very small lavender color box.

"A box?" Levi looked up confused.

"Open the small box!" Eren huffed.

"Ok ok!" He took the smaller box and opened it. Once again, then was a ring.

Levi then burst out laughing, making Eren very scared and confused.

"You to!?" Levi shaked his head yes and put on the gold ring.

"It's perfect." Levi smiled widely and admired the ring.

"When you gave me the ring. I didn't know what to say, because I realized we were thinking the same thing. Happy birthday Levi...." The two started to cry tears of joy.

"This, truely is the best present anyone has got me..." Levi sniffled.

"Oh, I also did one more thing for you." Eren smiled.

"What?" Levi tilted his head.

"I... I stopped cutting... And I already know you stopped smoking. I saw the cigarettes that you keep slowly disappear, I just didn't want to say anything."

"... I'm so proud of you. I thought you wouldn't of noticed."

Finally Levi said the thing that both of them were scared about.

"Eren, I want to marry you on the day you turn 18... But, until then, your still just my boyfriend." Levi looked down, sadly.

"I'll mark the calendar!" Eren laughed.