Chap. 12 Nurses Office

"Well... Long story short, Reiner came along his other dumb ass friends, I only expected the 3 people in front of me, and didn't know there were 2 people behind me. The 2 came and pushed me into Reiner who grabbed my shoulders, while the others grabbed my arms and legs, then almost beat me to death. And I was so close to getting out of there grasp and beat the s*** out of them... When that stupid girl Hanji came along and walked up to Reiner and pocked him in the eyes, then while the group tried to help him up, she got me out of there... That's what really happened." Levi was embarrassed.

"I wish I was there to help... I would of---" Levi cut him off.

"You couldn't of done anything, you would of just got beat up to..." Levi walked out of the nurses office, Eren following.

"But Levi---"

"Eren! I'm weak! That's why I couldn't fight back... I need to be stronger, work harder, so this will never happen again." Levi fell to his knees, slamming his fists on the ground.

"You are strong Levi! Don't you ever think you aren't!" Eren went on his knees and gave Levi a small hug, which then Levi did something unexpected.

Levi pulled Eren into a long hug, now crying intensely. They both embraced each other on the ground.

"It's ok Levi, I'm here." Eren rubbed his back, not expecting the no nonsense, shy, quiet, and smart kid to let out his feelings.

"I'm sorry..." Levi pushed away, trying to shut the world out again, but Eren wouldn't have it.

Eren pulled Levi into a kiss, Levi not expecting it at all.

There eyes widened, but Levi didn't fight it, he just let Eren have a moment. Finally Eren let go, and the two were out of breath.

"What did I just do?" Eren looked at Levi, who was panting crazily.

"You kissed me..." Levi was in complete shock, not moving anymore.

"And I thought I was straight..." Eren mentally slapped himself.

"Eren, everyone knows you gay." Levi stood up.

"What?! How did they know and I didn't!?" Eren flipped out.

"Eren... Don't forget tonight, 5:30, your house." Levi then limped away down the hall.

He left the conflicted, and confused boy on the floor, wondering if he was actually straight or gay...

*ding ding*

"S*** I'm going to be late..." Eren ran down the hall.