Chap. 8 Beat Down...

After school...

'Why do I keep thinking about him... He's so... So...Cool, no that's not it...' Eren thought as he road the bus home. He usually never took it because he was to early or to late. Then Reiner sat down next to Eren.

"Hey, what's up pip squeak!?" He hit Eren's back way to hard.

"Nothing... Please leave me alone..." Eren looked out the window.

"What?! Why don't you want to play???" He hit the back of his head.

"I just... I just want to be alone Reiner, please move somewhere else..." Eren looked at Reiner.

"Why are you such deweb!" Reiner hit Eren in the gut.

"Go away!" Eren held his side in pain.

"Oh! Oh I'm sooo sorry!" He laughed. Reiner slapped Eren across his face, leaving a red mark.

Eren then tried to make a swing at Reiner, but he quickly caught it and hit him again, and again, and again. Everyone on the bus was chanting at Reiner to kill.

"Kill, Kill, KILL!!!" They screamed, and the bus driver ignored everyone.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" In the back sat Levi, holding his phone, texting. Reiner looked back.

"What are you going to do about it, cigarette smoke!?" Reiner gave a death glare to Levi.

"Well, beat me up instead, don't beat on that brat, have a better competition." He smiled, he had the brains and power to defeat Reiner and only Levi and Eren knew.

"Ok, fine." Reiner cracked his knuckles and started walking to Levi. Levi stood up, Reiner looking down on him.

"I'm going to beat you, you know that right?" Levi said, feeling cocky.

"You ain't got nothing on me." Reiner pushed Levi back, the same as Jean. Then Levi kicked him in the stomach, Reiner tripping then falling on the bus floor.

"How did you do that?! I'm stronger than you!!!" Reiner stood up. And through a punch, which Levi easily dodged and punched right back, finally kicking his shins. And then the bus stopped.

"Sorry this is my stop..." He moved his hair a little and then got off the bus, Eren right behind him. Everyone on the bus sat there shocked and laughing at Reiner. Levi pulled out a cigarette and a lighter and took a smoke.

"That was so cool! Levi, you have a real talent!" Eren patted Levi's back, smelling the terrible smoke.

"Thanks... I have to go... Bye Eren..." Levi then ran off, sort of smiling.

Eren then limped home and did his regular chores, making dinner, and then went to his room, and began cutting.

"This for Levi, and being weak..." Eren cut his wrists twice.

"Also this is for not fighting back, and Reiner being... Himself..." He cut deeper 2 more times.

Blood dripped down his already pale skin, Eren thought he felt relief, but it was all his imagination.

"I need to be stronger so I don't need Levi... I need to be more like him." Eren laid down on his bed.

"I don't want to live this life anymore... I can't take it, no more..." A tear went down his face.