Chap. 36 Father problems

"Where's Rogue avenue?" Levi made a turn at the green light, trying to find the street he lived on.

"There it is..." He drove down the street and then parked his car at the apartment building.

"Ugh... He better be here..." Levi put on his sunglasses and got out of the car, making sure it was locked because everything there looked sketchy.

"104... This is it..." He walked up the steep stairs, hearing bottles smashing and yelling.

*knock knock*

No answer...

*knock knock*

"What!?" A male voice said through the door.

"I'm looking for Rivalle Ackerman..." Levi yawned a little.

"And? Why?" The voice was suspicious.

"I'm his son... You know what! Whatever, this must be the wrong ro---" Someone then grabbed Levi and pulled him inside the room.

"What the hell!" He got free, opening the door. Looking back to see his father, wide eyes, looking down on him.

"Dad..." Levi closed the door.

"... Hello... I... Um... Haven't seen you in forever, why are you here?" His father sat on a small bed and lit a cigarette. The room was old and reeked of smoke, almost like there was a fire in there.

"Um... I'm not sure you know... But mom died..." Levi stood by the front door, then moved his hair out of the way.

"Wha... Really? When, how? How old are you? Have you been alone?" Rivalle spammed Levi with questions.

"I was 4... She drowned... Ive been alone for alone for 14 years..." Levi had no emotions.

"What!? Why didn't you live with me! I could of taken care of you!?!?" His father became enraged.

"No... I'm pretty sure your a drug dealer and I'm glad that I was alone, because now... I'm getting married... I wanted to invite you to come, but you don't have to..." Levi started to remember his fathers enraged ways, so took a step back.

"You are! To what young lady!?" Rivalle was having crazy mood swings.

"Actually... About 2 years ago, I found out that I was gay... I'm marrying a guy named Er---" before Levi could finish his sentence, he was slapped across the face by his father.

"I don't want any son of mine to be... Gay..." He then spit on Levi's shirt.

"And that's what I thought you would of said... I just want to make sure you knew---" Rivalle slammed his fist into Levi's chest, making him cough up a little blood.

"Well, now you know. Bye dad... Forever..." A single tear went down the boys face, and then he exited the room. As Levi walked away, he could hear an object being thrown across the room and shattering.

"That's the dad I remember.... *sigh*" Levi covered his mouth as a little more blood left and hit the side of his cheek.

"I'm fine..." He got in the car and desided to get something to eat. But nothing is open except a Chinese restaurant.

"Ugh... Ok..." Levi parked the car and walked in, sat down and had some rice and beef.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" Eren picked up the phone.

"I hate him..." Levi took a deep breath.