Chap. 17 Walking Home

"Levi! Levi!" Eren shaked him until he stopped zoning out.

"What have I done! I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry Levi..." Eren cried on Levi chest.

"Hm... Eren... *cough* I'm sorry... You didn't know I can't swim or I had a bad experience with the *cough* ocean... Just please take me home." Levi grabbed onto Eren, like when he was a child and with his mother.

"Please... Eren, I didn't want to come to an ocean again." Eren set Levi down and grabbed there shirts and pants, put them on quickly, and Eren picked up Levi, and they started to walk back to Levi's house.

After a half a mile. Levi finally got off Eren, they held hands, and walked back silently.

"Oh, s*** what time is it?!" Eren looked around in his pocket trying to find his phone.

"What? What's wrong?" Levi looked around.

"Oh thank god..." Eren took a deep breath.

"Hm?" Levi looked at Eren.

"My curfew is at 11:00, and its 10:04."

"Oh... Call your dad and say your sleeping over at a friends house. I don't want you to be abused any more!" Levi stomped his foot.

"No! Then Mikasa wouldn't be ok! I can just leave her to him. Who knows what he would do to her..." Eren looked to his feet.

"Then she can stay to!" Levi looked a little disappointed.

"What?! How would your parents be ok with this!?"

Everything went silent...

"Levi?" Eren felt bad.

"Um... Um... I live alone..." Levi said matter a factly.

"Oh. Cool! But I won't stay at your house Levi. I could never give you the Burden of me, and maybe my sister. She's a BIG hand full..." They kept walking almost to Levi's house.

"Well, if you change your mind, come on over...." Levi thought of something else but wasn't sure if he should say it.

"Eren... You know that everyone loves you. And it's not like know one cares about you. I don't know what I would do without you... I know it sounds cheesy and all, but Eren don't give up on the world because you think know one needs you. I need you..." Levi blushed.

"Levi... Thank you..." Eren had a few tears go down his face.

The two finally made it to the house.

"Do you want to come in?" Levi unlocked the door, and opened it.

"Wha?! Really!?" Eren stepped in, to see the beautiful house, with no dust and a lavender smell, and everything where it's supposed to go.

"It's- It's AMAZING!!!" Eren had never seen something this cool.

"Want a tour?" Levi shrugged.

"Yes!" Levi showed him all the rooms and finally his bed room, it was a big room with blue grey walls, with a king size bed holding navy blue sheets and white pillows.

"May I?" Eren pointed to the bed forgetting his manners.

"Ya, sure..." Eren laid on the bed, as the memory foam let his sink into the bed.

"Your house is so... I don't even know..." Eren laughed.

"Do you want to sleep over?" Levi asked again, more persuasive this time.