Chap. 28 3 months

3 months later...

December 6, 2:09 pm

Eren had pine needles everywhere, and couldn't seem to get to stand up straight.

"Ok, Levi, how do I put up a Christmas tree?" Eren looked back at Levi, who was sprawled out on the couch, laughing at him.

"One thing is, is that you put it up wrong, and you need the stilts to keep it up, or it'll fall." Levi shook his head, then took a long sip of tea.

"Help me then!" Eren said, trying to keep the 7 foot tree up.

"Ugh... Fine..." Levi got up and fixed it quickly, then giving Eren a quick kiss.

"How... Wait... How did you do it..." He pointed at the tree.

"Do you even celebrate Christmas? This is the only time of year that I have to be happy!" Levi put on a cringey smile.

"And it's your birthday!!!" Eren said happily, but Levi frowned.

"Eren... I have something to tell you..." Levi took a deep breath and looked him deep in the eyes.

"Wha... Are you ok..." Eren looked a little scared.

"You know that's against the law for a minor (under the age of 18) and an adult to be together, right?" Levi looked to the ground.

"What?! So what do we do?..." Eren looked a little panicked.

"You have to promise me that when you turn 18 and I'm 20 you'll still love me... Because I know I will still love you... But until then, we live this moment to the fullest..." Levi syed.

Eren pulled Levi's head up and gave him a deep long kiss.

"Levi... I will always love you... I would wait 1,000 years for you..." Eren started to cry.

"It's ok to say no... I don't want to force you to do anything..." Levi said, wiping away the younger boys tears.

"No... I'm sure of it, once you turn 18 and go to college, and get extraordinary job, I'll still be waiting for you. Forever." Eren smiled lightly.

"Thank you..." The two just stood there hugging for a long while, but finally released.

"Ok, let's finish this d*** tree." Levi grabbed the lights, and the two rapped it around the tree a few times, Eren getting the glass ordainments, and hanging them. Levi then snatched the Angel for the top of the tree.

"How... Am I going to do this..." Levi said expressionless.

"Here!" Eren picked him up by his waist, bousting him just enough to reach the top.

"What?! Put me down!" Levi squirmed.

"Just put the Angel up there!" Eren tried to hold him still.

Levi put it up there, then was set down.

"Don't ever do that!!!..." Levi then had a frown, but then turned into a wicked smile on his face.

"I challenge you to a snowball fight! Whoever wins... Um... Gets to pick a restaurant to go to tonight!" Levi looked like he had a bad plan on his mind.

"We're going out to eat?" Eren didn't look that happy.

"Just come out!!! Grab your coat." Levi put on a sweater and beanie, heading outside to wait for Eren.