Chap. 3 Class

3 hours later...

"Attention! Get to your seats, make sure you have paper and a pencil because today is your quiz you've studied for, for the last 2 weeks."

Mr. Hannes walked around the classroom a few times.

'S***, I didn't study.' Eren looked down at his back pack.

'Do I even have a pencil or paper?'

"Um... Historia do you have a pencil and paper I can barrow?" Eren said nervously.

"Ya, of course!" She smiled and then handed him the supplies.

"Eren! What happened to your wrists?" Historia tried to grab Eren's hand, but he pulled away to quickly.

*creak* the door opened.

"Who are you? Are you the new student?"

"ya..." Levi walked into the class room sluggishly.

"Ok, introduce your self to the class." Mr. Hannes said sternly.

"I'm Levi..." He said as he walked to his seat.

"Hm..." The class responded.

"Let's get back to the quiz. Here's the paper with questions, don't write on it, only your blank sheet. No cheating! You may begin! Levi Ackerman can I talk to you in the hall."

Everyone began the quiz. There were 30 questions about horse play and how to avoid it. The students have a free period and take a test once a year about what to and not to do.

Hannes volunteered to watch them during there free period.

'What is this!? When did he tell us this?!' Eren thought to himself.

The teacher and Levi walked back in, Levi looked like he hasn't slept in days.

He sat in the back of the class next to Marco and Reiner.

After 20 minutes everyone was done except Eren.

'In the only one... Crap...' Eren looked around the room to see people sleeping or drawing on papers.

"Done..." Eren muttered.

"Ok! The bells about to ring, pack up, then when your leaving give me your tests. Do whatever!"

Mr. Hannes sat in his old chair and leaned back, putting his feet on his desk.

Eren got out of his chair, walking back to Levi to ask him something, when someone grabbed his arm.

"Eren... What did you do to yourself?" Historia looked Eren in the eyes scared of his response.

"What are you doing talking to a weak pervert like him." Ymir grabbed Historia's arm and pulled her into a kiss. Ymir gave Eren a back off look, making Eren walk away quickly.

*ding ding!* the bell rang.

"Huh..." Eren grabbed his paper and book bag and headed to the door.

"Have a great day Eren!" Mr. Hannes waved to him as he left.

"I need to talk to Levi... He's just so quiet..." Eren thought out loud.