Chap. 34 Levi's Father?

"What!?" Eren almost spit out his water he was drinking.

"Eren, don't~" Eren cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell me! I go and tell you everything about me! Then you don't tell me they your parents are dead! How could you keep that from me!" Eren was so enraged that he stood up from the table and went to Levi's room.

"Your sleeping in the guest room tonight!" He then slammed the door.

"..." Levi set down his fork and knife.

"Happy birthday to me...*sigh*" He then cleaned up the table, and put the left overs away, finally sitting on the couch.

He started to remember the day his father left his mother. Levi was so young that he could barely remember what he looked like, but he could still here the yelling, the beatings, how harsh his father was... He remembers the relief when his father slammed the front door one last time...

"Wha?..." Levi looked up and realized that there were tears falling down his face.

"S***, ugh..." He wiped them away and started to clean, that's the only way he can get his mind off of things.

After 4 hours of constant cleaning, for some reason he still had the thought of his father eating at him, the voice in the back of his head. Because he knew it was right.

'He's still alive...'

"Ugh... He deserves to know, he has to know mom is dead, and that I'm getting married..." Levi put the cleaning supplies up and wrote a note to Eren.

'Eren, your right... I need to invite my family, I need to see him. Brat, my mothers dead and my father doesn't know that. I need to tell him that I'm getting married (if you will still except me) and that he's invited... I know where he lives and his name. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Love you.

-Levi'