Chap. 15 The Beach

Finally after walking a few miles they made it to the Pier. Where they got ice cream, and played games, and after an hour there, they walking down to the ocean, and sat on the sand.

Eren then put his head on Levi shoulder, admiring the beautiful sun set.

"I really like you Levi..." Eren wanted to take back the words, scarred of what he might say.

"I like you to brat..." Levi blushed.

"Really?!" Eren turned to Levi, his green eyes glowing in the sun set.

"Ya... Really..." Levi smiled a little.

Eren couldn't hold back any longer, he grabbed Levi and pulled him into a long deep kiss, making them fall over in the sand, lying there making out.

Finally, when they were down and out of breath, they just got closer to each other and watched the magnificent bright sun set colors fade away into darkness.

"Eren, I need to take a smoke... Il be back..." Levi couldn't resist the temptation of a cigarette any longer.

"Wha?! Now?" Eren looked disappointed.

"Just 1 minute! And I know you hate cigarettes so I don't want to do it in front of you..." Levi stood up.

"How did you know I don't like them?" Eren stood up to.

"Whenever I take a smoke, you look even more pale and sick then usual. Like you have bad experiences with cigarettes." Levi felt concerned for Eren's wellbeing.

"Oh... We'll be quick?" Eren sat back down and looked at the ocean, a little scared.

"Thank you!" Levi want back to the dock and took a smoke.

"It's the perfect time to swim!" Eren got up and took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in some type of boxers.

He ran into the ocean swimming and splashing around, having a great time.

"Hey I'm back!" Levi called from the shore.

"Come in, the waters great!" Eren waved to Levi.

"Um... No, I'll stay at the shore!" Levi started to walk back to where they were sitting when Eren came up and took Levi's shirt off.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Eren yanked Levi's jeans off and picked him up, bringing him into the ocean.

"No! Eren, no, I don't like the ocean!" Levi tried to get out of Eren's grasp.

"Why? You'll be with me?" Eren set Levi in the water.

"Oh my god... Oh my god!!!" Levi began to panic.

"What?!" Eren became scared, and because of how dark it was, you couldn't see which way is to the shore, so Levi began to walk in the wrong direction, where there's a deep under water drop off.

"Where do I go!?" Levi breathed heavy. Walking faster in the shallow water.

"Levi your going the wrong way!!!" Eren started to swim to him.

"What do I do..." Levi kept walking, not hearing Eren.

Levi then went off the edge...