Chap. 27 ?16 and 17?

"Levi?! Are you ok!" Eren shaked him awake.

"Wha!?" Levi sat up, breathing heavily. Having cold sweats.

"Sorry... Just another bad dream." Levi put his head in his knees.

"What happened?" Eren tried to hug Levi, but he pushed him away.

"I can't remember..." Levi lied.

"Hm... Well don't think your alone." Eren laid down.

"Hey, Eren what time is it?" Levi looked at him.

"About 4:00? Why?" They looked each other deap in the eyes.

"School... You've missed a few days. I don't want people worried... Just stay home one more day. Then we'll go to school." Levi wanted so badly to get a good education, and stay the smartest kid in school.

"Ugh... Can I have one more week?" Eren smiled.

"No! We need to go to school! Education is amazing and the only thing that I kept close. At least until you came along..." Levi got out of bed.

"I'm going to get dressed, I'll be at school, You'll leave you everything you need in the room, and call me if you need anything serious. Nothing stupid!" Levi walked out of the room, a little annoyed at what Eren said.

"Levi! Why won't you stay with me?" Eren frowned.

"Because I need to get into a good college and then have enough money to support you when I'm older." Levi said down the hall.

"... I'll go to school to..." Eren pouted and got out of the bed, still very sore from the beating.

"Eren don't get up or!..." Levi yelled, then he heard a clunk.

"Why am I so weak!? I can't even f***ing stand up..." Eren said, laying on the ground.

"I told you to stay in bed for one more day, your father hurt you really bad..." Levi picked him up bridel style and set him in bed.

"Levi, when we turn 18, you know I'm going to marry you, right?" Eren cracked a smile.

"Eren, your only 16 and I'm 17! Don't think that far ahead... Do you even know when my birthday is?!" Levi leaned in a placed a kiss on his nose. Teasing him.

"Ugh... TOTALLY! I... I totally know! Wait! When's my birthday!? Do you know---" Levi cut him off.

"March 30th..."

"Oh......"

"When's mine?"

"Um... December.... 14?" Eren smiled.

"No... December 25. Well I got to go, so keep the house in check! I love you!" Levi kissed Eren one last time then did his usual run, finally making it to school.