Chap. 22 Giving up

"I can't do this... I just want to f***ing die. It hurts... Why did I have to get close to Levi, it makes this so much harder!" Eren slammed his fist into the the desk in his room.

"Why do you love me Levi... Why..." Eren collapsed on the floor, then passed out from the long beating.

What Levi's doing...

"Ugh... He better be ok! I swear if that brat does anything stupid... What would his father do? Well because of how Eren refers to him, he must be a really terrible guy, and when I met him be wasn't that pleasant, also on the phone, at the end he was very blunt, MEANING! He has a very short temper, he also drinks, and smokes. So all together..." Levi stopped talking, and became a little scared. He then dropped the green tea he was holding, all over the carpet.

"Eren might die tonight... If his father beats him for at least... 2 hours, and it's with a belt, or the buds of his cigarette Eren could die." Levi pulled out his phone and then called Eren.

*ring ring*

"Come on, come on! PICK UP!!!" Levi yelled, pacing around the house. Jumping over the spilled tea.

*sorry your call has gone to---*

Levi hung up.

He called at least 10 times, then left his house wearing his pj's, and no shoes, and ran down the street trying to get to the Yaeger house hold.

"I'm coming, just hold on a little longer..." Levi sprinted down the quiet, long, dark street.