Chap. 40 College

(OH MY LORD! Thank you for getting me to 3k! This is so cool!!! I love writing and I'm glad you like to read it! Have a great day! ~BlueGoo)

*Next Day*

*knock knock*

"Ugh.... Come in...." Levi rolled over in bed, his hair crazy.

"I... Um..." Eren opened the door, holding a tray, with pancakes and berry's.

"I made breakfast." He smiled brightly, then sat on the bed next to him, placing the tray nicely next to him.

"Wha? You can cook? DID YOU BURN THE HOUSE!" Levi shot up.

"No! I can... Sort of cook!" They met each other's gaze and began to laugh.

Eren cut a piece of the food and shoved it into Levi's mouth. Levi almost choking, but then looking presently surprised, giving a thumbs up.

"It's good!" He laughed.

"Thank you..." Levi had the everlasting feeling to kiss him.

"Your so weird! Oh! And you have a stack on mail, want me to bring it to you?" Eren stood up, ready to leave the room.

"Ya! That would be great, why are you so lovey dovey today?" Levi said rudely.

"I don't know..." He left the room and then brought the mail.

"Here, I'll be doing homework."

"Thanks!" He took another bite of the pancakes.

Levi picked up the 5 letters, seeing different seals on them.

"Did I make it? Well, judging my the way they are presenting the letters, and the paper inside is neat. I believe I did. In all of them..." He ripped them open, not caring about the package.

Harvard excepted him.

Wisconsin state excepted him.

Stanford excepted him.

Alabama state excepted him.

University of Maine excepted him.

"Hm... As expected, now which one. I want to go to California, but Harvard would be nice, but I want to go into medical, then there is always Wisconsin... I guess I'll ask Eren." Levi finished the pancakes, then walked up to Eren, not wearing a shirt.

"Eren... I need to tell you something." Levi said almost sarcastically.

"What?"

He told him everything, Eren was amazed at all of the amazing colleges he was excepted into.

"Wow... I... Um, I have no idea! There all awesome colleges, but my preference would have to be~"