Chap. 49 Wedding (part 2)

Levi stared intensely at the man, he just sat there smiling brightly. He knew his father hated gays or lesbians, or anything like that. But he couldn't move, he was in to much shock.

'What is he going to do!? Why is he here!? I thought he didn't approve!?!?" Levi was terrified.

All of the sudden, Mikasa, Hanji, and Armin started to walk down the isle, the beautiful music started to play. Hanji and Mikasa were wearing a long pink dress that hugged there curves perfectly. Armin was wearing a white tuxedo with a pink flower. Armin and Mikasa went on Eren's side and Hanji went on Levi's side. Then, Eren started to walk down the long isle, the ocean in the background was enough to make anyone cry. Tears flowed down Levi's face, finally Eren was at Levi's side. The minister started, telling them to recite words about there love. Finally getting to there vows.

"*cough* Eren... Ever since I first met you, I couldn't help but smile, laugh, be happy when you were around. I never knew how sad I was until I met you... When I could see you from across the street it was like butterflies in my stomach. Eren Yaeger, I love you more than anything in this world... I don't know what I would of done without you Eren... I love you more than you will ever know..." Levi wiped away a few of his tears, waiting for Eren's response.

"Levi, I love you so much... If you weren't there, I would be dead right now. You brought me away from my suicidal time in my life. You saved me from my life, and you showed me light, happiness, love... The day you took me on our first date was the day I planned to die. Levi Ackerman, you saved my life... I love you so much..." Eren cried, not caring that everyone saw.

They then put on each other's rings and the minister said the words.

"You may kiss the... You may kiss your love..." He smiled and stepped back.

Eren and Levi then pulled each other into a deep kiss.

"Levi and Eren Ackerman... You are now pronounced husband and husband." The minister then closed his book and bowed in respect.

They pulled away and then walked back down the isle, both Eren and Levi's fathers crying franticly.

The two finally got into Levi's car which said 'Just Married' and drove away from the ocean. They didn't want an after party or ceremony, they just wanted to go home and celebrate finally, after 2 years of waiting, being married.

"I love you Levi Ackerman..."

"I love you Eren Ackerman..."