Chap. 50 Love Never Ends

(I'll be writing a lot today because I'm in the hospital! Yay! How fun... *tear*)

Once they got home they went back to bed, and that night everyone came over to there house and talked, laughed, and had a great time. Let's just say Levi was out of liquor by the end of the night. Eren and Levi loved each other so much it was sometimes unbearable. Levi was only kind to Eren and it turns out Levi's father only came to wish him a happy life because he was moving out of the country.

After being married for 5 years, they decided not to adopt because they could barely control Eren. They moved to California, because of Levi's amazing job, Eren didn't have to work and they lived in a grand home by the beach. Eren taught Levi how to swim so they went surfing ever day after work, laying out at under the stars, starring into each other's beautiful eyes.

They shared laughs, love, and happiness. Eren doesn't even remember when he hurt himself or tried to commit suicide. He only focused on what was happening now, especially Levi. Levi never thought about when he was lonely or his mother dieing, he only thought of Eren.

Both of them forgot about the silver spoon that saved Eren's life.

There love was to strong to be separated. They loved each other more than anything in the world.

"I love you Levi Ackerman..." Eren smiled.

"I love you to Eren Ackerman..." Levi then smashed his lips against Eren's.

They passionately kissed under the moonlit beach, hearing the coo of the sea.

The End