Chap. 11 Free

Forth period was half of 9th and half of 10th grades free period.

(Mr. Smith, the principal, made a stupid mistake with the free period, so now two grades had to mix.)

Eren rushed to the court yard, where's everyone was heading, and looked everywhere for Levi. He ran around every corner, very piece of pavement, but no Levi.

"S***, where is he..." Eren breathed heavily.

After standing still for a moment, he heard at least 5 people talking about what happened this morning. It was all the same story.

"The new kid got his ass beaten today. Reiner did a 360 on him and he was down! Then Hanji came... She's such an idiot, that I'm surprised that she lived!" Someone laughed.

Eren started to get mad and wanted to walk up to the group of people and yell at them for being wrong, but Eren thought of a better idea.

"I need to go to the nurse! Then, just maybe Levi will be there. I can help him!" Eren thought out loud, not causing much attention.

Eren then sprinted down the court yard, down a few halls, and finally made it there. He was really out of breath, but walked in quickly.

"Is... Levi here?" Eren pocked his head through the door.

The nurse, Ms. Ral, but everyone just calls her Petra, sat in a chair, on her computer.

"I guess I owe you money Levi, he did come." She started looking in her purse for 10 dollars.

"Um... Levi..." Eren stepped in to see Levi holding an ice bag on his eye, bandages on his arms, and cuts on his legs.

"Hey, Eren, can you try to convince him to go the hospital, because I can only call an ambulance at his will, which he is denying!" Petra gave Levi money.

"Petra, I'm not going! I just want to go home." He said calmly.

"No! Your parents have to sign you out." She said nicely.

"But they can't. They can't come." He got more aggravated by the second.

Eren just watched them as yelled back and forth at each other, like an old married couple.

"What do you think Eren? Should Levi go home or to the hospital?!" Petra gave Eren the devil stare.

"Wha?! Why me!!! Um... He should... Go home, so he can get some rest, it looks like the swelling is going down, so he'll be fine right?" Eren replied scaredly.

"Ugh... Levi, your free to go..." She pointed at the door, which then he stood up then lost his balance. Eren catching him as he fell.

'He's so light. I knew he was small, but wow! He's like a feather.' Eren thought.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Eren, I didn't mean to." Levi tried to get out of his grasp.

"Levi, it's ok, you didn't do anything, you where going to fall face first, it was only natural for you to try to grab on to something." Eren smiled, even though Eren's arms really hurt, because Levi was laying on his cuts on his wrists.

Levi stood up, a little wobbly.

"Levi, what happened?" Eren was worried.