Chap. 44 Mikasa

3 hours later...

*knock knock*

Levi poked his head up from the sheets.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Ugh... I'll be back..." Levi caressed the jaw line of Eren's soft face.

"Ok..." Eren went to his side, still aching.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

"Coming!" Levi put on some jeans and rapped a blanket around himself, then went to the door, opening it.

"Hello?" In the door way stood Mikasa.

"Where's Eren?" She said blankly, stepping inside.

"What? Who are you?" Levi shut the door.

"Mikasa... His sister..." She took off her shoes and looked around the house.

"You know your hair is a mess right?" Mikasa yawned, sitting on the couch.

"Wha?!" He felt his hair, it was everywhere.

'Sh*t! Look what you did brat...' Levi thought.

"Can you get Eren for me?" She got comfortable on the couch.

"Um, sure..." Levi knocked on the bedroom door, then went in, quickly closing it.

"Eren! Your sister is here!" Levi through a shirt on and started to comb his bushy hair.

"What?! Why did you let her in!?!?" Eren panicked, falling out of the bed, naked, then feeling the ice cold floor.

"Ah! Pass me my jeans!" Levi through them to him.

Once they didn't look like they just had sex, they walked out, and sat on two different chairs.

"Why are you here, Mikasa..." Eren said blankly.

"Eren, come home... Please, dad has changed and he won't hurt you, he hasn't hurt me! Stop staying with this old ass b*tch and come to your real home!" Mikasa stood up and hovered over Eren. Levi ready to stand up and protect him.

"Hey leave him alone!" Levi stood up, Mikasa looking back and gave him a death glare.

"You guys! Stop!" Eren yelled.

The two looked over at Eren.

"Mikasa, I don't want to come home, I'm staying here and living with Levi!~" Mikasa cut him off.

"Where is his father! Dad told me that Levi lived with his father!" She looked around enraged.

"You didn't let me finish! I'm staying here and living with Levi and his father!" Eren stood up, now pissed because of what Mikasa said.

Levi started thinking of his father again, thinking of what Mikasa said... Eren then say Levi's facial expressions change from annoyed to almost in tears.

"Sh*t... MIKASA, GET OUT!!!" Eren yelled, pointing at the door.

"Hell no! Your coming home if you like it or not!!!" She then grabbed Eren's wrist were he used to cut himself, the wounds still healing, she dug her nails into it, causing it to bleed again.

Eren screamed, falling to his knees.

"Let's go!" She dragged him along.

"LEVI! HELP ME!!!" Eren tried to get free of Mikasa, Levi then thought of his mother, screaming for him to stay safe and live on.

Levi started to have a panic attack, holding his head in agony as he pictured his mothers death and his fathers beatings, and the adoption agents, calling him, hurting him... In so many ways.

Eren knew, if Mikasa got him back in his house... He would never be let go...

"What the hell is going on with him!?" Mikasa was about to shut the door, seeing Levi starting to hiperventgalat.

"Levi!!! Let me go Mikasa!!!" Eren then slammed his foot against her shins, like she had done to him, making her fall and letting Eren free.

He ran at the panicked boys side, seeing Levi shaking and now breathing rapidly.

"Levi! Calm down, I'm here!" He hugged him close.

"F*ck, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!! YOU ARE F*CKING WORTHLESS!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!" Eren raged.

Mikasa stood there in shock, who did this to her brother, he actually stood up for someone, not backing off and being scared. Who did this...

She angrily left the house and slammed the door, clenching her fist and teeth.

"I will get you Eren... One day..."

Once she was gone, Eren then kissed Levi on the cheek. It wasn't calming him down.

Levi kept hearing his mothers screams, but now she was saying what Eren said, LEVI HELP ME!!! Her blood curling scream, screeching it over and over again. Until that's all Levi couldn't hear.

He was then uncontious in Eren's arms.